Oakland 11/09/05 Pictures for your viewing enjoyment...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KeyserSoze

Babyface
Here are a few of my shots from last nights show. Long time lurker here... figured this was a good time as any to post.

u01.jpg

u02.jpg

u03.jpg

u04.jpg

u05.jpg

u06.jpg

u07.jpg

u08.jpg

u09.jpg

u10.jpg

Pics were shot with an older sony 5mp. Camera set on full manual, no flash.

Was standing 5 deep from the center of the elipse... just far enough away for security to not give me any grief.

Last edited:
Sicy said:
Absolutely beautiful pictures.

I just looked over the pictures you and others have uploaded... well look who ended up in one of my first Bono pics of the evening...

bono_intro.jpg

heh.

Lila64 said:
Beautiful pics! Would you mind if I used one as a signature??? :sexywink: (that is if it shrinks well...)

Be my guest... if you need some help shrinking/cropping one of them just let me know.

Keyser I hope you dont mind me posting this one but I just think its too cool!! (Thanks again for the email).

(me in the pic again) :hyper:

sicy_bono_02sm.jpg

tryan101 said:
Great pics - did you happen to get any with the kids sitting on the rail at the tip, on Sicy's left?

I can take a look... am I looking for a couple of kids? What tshirts were they wearing?

KeyserSoze said:

I can take a look... am I looking for a couple of kids? What tshirts were they wearing?

Jason was sitting on the rail with another girl (in a red wrist cast, which you can see in that one photo) right at the tip. But he was also moving around. He had a white t shirt with a black photo of him and Bono on it. Sarah is a smaller blond girl further down the rail about 10 feet, also in a white t shirt. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom