naked women on screen during MY!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh man LAPOE kicked my arssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did not like cobl but vertigo and aboy were very good live!!!!!!!

oh the guitars were very loud:drool: :drool: \

edge did:rockon: :rockon:

Good to read this! I never liked LAPOE that much, but I always had the feeling it would rock live.

Between elminating the romantic songs and introducing jiggling nipples it sounds as if this tour is a bit of a boys show.

I still want to go though. U2 please visit Australia.

shaun vox said:
i think the nipple idea is great!!!!!!!!

i wonder who gave that idea to U2?

its very:rockon:

They ripped the idea from Rolling Stones' Forty Licks Tour....Honky Tonk Woman !!!! and the confetti from Sympatrhy for the Devil....

I wouldn't say this is a woman :rolleyes:

8d96e017.jpg

well Bono said at the halll of fame ceremony "sometimes I like it when it gets dirty..." :wink:

This is a start, keep it up through the tour.

The video during the Lemon encore break on PopMart was explicit on a whole other level. This, in terms of sexuality, is actually quite tasteful. :up:

UnforgettableLemon said:
The video during the Lemon encore break on PopMart was explicit on a whole other level. This, in terms of sexuality, is actually quite tasteful. :up:

It was tasteful and it fit the song...I thought it was pretty cool :up:

Before Bono grabbed the gal, he was singing while facing the "topless animation"; he seemed to be doing some subliminal bumping and gyrating! it was great....then he went and found the mohican! :lol:

wow, lucky mohawk girl! :)

and i like the animation! i also liked the dancing silhouettes used during the elevation tour.

but i always thought the MW dancer during Popmart was a MAN... am i the only one??? :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom