Mysterious Ways last night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djerdap

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
To all of you who have been there...
Did it have that extended opening like on Elevation Tour(The Edge playing a great riff before the main one)?
Was it different somehow than the previous versions?

i think it had the ending extended solo...but i don't think i was paying attention to the music at the end...because bono brought up a goth chick with a shaved head, mohawk and devil horns and they walked around the platform and she was doing this crazy dance to the ending solo part...sorry i was rather distracted.

xtihn said:
...bono brought up a goth chick with a shaved head, mohawk and devil horns and they walked around the platform and she was doing this crazy dance to the ending solo part...sorry i was rather distracted.

:lol:

Oh, that's fantastic.

xtihn said:
i think it had the ending extended solo...but i don't think i was paying attention to the music at the end...because bono brought up a goth chick with a shaved head, mohawk and devil horns and they walked around the platform and she was doing this crazy dance to the ending solo part...sorry i was rather distracted.

:laugh:

Between that and the topless chick gyrating on the lighted screens, it was kind of hard to pay attention to the music!

Am I the only one who isn't a fan of the topless cartoon chick? Just seems really bizarre. Then again, they did stuff like that for Popmart... LOL.

:shrug:

Oh well. Either way, I'd still have a blast at the concert! ;)

Last edited:
Nerfherder said:
Am I the only one who isn't a fan of the topless cartoon chick? Just seems really bizarre. Then again, they did stuff like that for Popmart... LOL.

:shrug:

Oh well. Either way, I'd still have a blast at the concert! ;)

Yeah, it gets the thumbs down from me. :down: But if that's all that I have to complain about, then I'm really happy with this tour!

deep said:

cartoon chick did have a pretty face, right?

i believe that cartoon chick has NO face- kinda like the AOL person, but with a rockin' bod! i dunno, from what i've seen, i like the topless dancer... :giggle:

*Ally* said:

i believe that cartoon chick has NO face- kinda like the AOL person, but with a rockin' bod! i dunno, from what i've seen, i like the topless dancer... :giggle:

True,

She was animated, with swerving hips and

breasts that moved. (we don’t see those in the O C very often.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom