My pictures from Copenhagen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's me with the Danish Flag!

Hi Ava! I've just been checking out your photos and you probably have a photo of me and my friend there, amoungst the mass!! We were in the middle of the Fona terrace opposite you on the first balcony 10 rows back from the front!:camera:

howd you get that close to them?.. like in the pictures in the beginning of your album?.. like where they probably were signing stuff?

A11i3j said:
howd you get that close to them?.. like in the pictures in the beginning of your album?.. like where they probably were signing stuff?

Hmm, it was pure luck and perfect timing. Just before going to the stadium we walked past their hotel, saw a huge crowd of people there...and five minutes later the band came out of the hotel! The fans were very friendly and I got really close to the doors despite arriving so late and so I saw the three most amazing men in the world so close I could have touched them...(three because Larry wasn't there, unfortunately) :drool:

So my advice would be to find out where they are staying and if they happen to come out when you are there, just be polite and calm and you can get just as close! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom