My photos of Croke 2 !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CezzaB

Babyface
Photos from Croke Park 2

I thought I'd share some of my pics from Saturday night.

Enjoy!

http://U2live2005.fotopic.net

:rockon:

Those are great! :bow:

this one is my favorite:
ecb10939.jpg

Originally posted by Mofo2u2
I have that bottle of water :wink: !!! When Bono throw the bottle i catched it =D.

Nice photos.
The marks on that photo are because as I was preparing to take it Bono threw water out on us and it landed right on my lens LOL! He then drank it and threw it into the crowd. Nice catch :wink:

Originally posted by
Luis, are you a professional? What camera did you use?

No professional, i wanna be lol, Like Anton Corbin. I used DSC-717 Sony.

Anyone have photos with my Mexican Flag? the first two nights i was at the front. and the 3rd show in the B Stage Adam side.

Last edited:
Mofo2u2 said:

No professional, i wanna be lol, Like Anton Corbin. I used DSC-717 Sony.

Anyone have photos with my Mexican Flag? the first two nights i was at the front. and the 3rd show in the B Stage Adam side.

GREAT pictures:drool:

Mofo2u2, those are the best photos I have seen of this tour. Uberfantastical :up: :drool: :up:

Thinking about it, I want to share some of this with some other. Are you able to put a little byline thingie on the bottom ie copyright symbol, your name, your email address please? You seriously should do that. These pics are gonna be all over the net in no time flat they are that good.

Last edited:
beli said:
Mofo2u2, those are the best photos I have seen of this tour. Uberfantastical :up: :drool: :up:

Thinking about it, I want to share some of this with some other. Are you able to put a little byline thingie on the bottom ie copyright symbol, your name, your email address please? You seriously should do that. These pics are gonna be all over the net in no time flat they are that good.

That photos are not with its original size and quality, and yeah i'm going to do that of my name etc.. but when i return to mexico cause now im in Dublin, then i travel to london and then...

Berlin
Paris
Amsterdam
Milano
Rome

I return to Mexico on Agost 1st. For the first night i have photos but with my small camara, the quality is not the same. Also i have a little videos of the second night, and now I'm uploading photos of the 3rd night.

Im about to go to bed but maybe you could ask QueenBee or one of the other photoshop goddesses in PLEBA. Someones gotta know.

HeadacheInASuitcase is another one thats good at photoshop.

be quiet beli!!

im already selling copies of these beauties on ebay :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom