my photos - october 29th, dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
here are my photos from the dallas concert.
if you see yourself in any of these photos let me know so i can add you to the caption.

http://abelu2.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album04

Last edited:
how do we view the pics - I'm confused :confused:

Nevermind - I clicked slideshow and figured it out. Nice pics! I can actually put faces to the names now :up:

Last edited:
normally the pics should just show up. i don't know what's wrong with it.
it might be the site having problems, something i did, or a bandwidth thing lol.

at least the slideshow still works. i'm trying to get that fixed.

on the tabbed bar under the title "happy birthday larry", about the 5th tab over it says "slideshow". click on that to play the slideshow.

Hey ABEL! It looks like y'all had a great time... I was able to go to Houston, and I would have loved to go to Dallas. Unfortunately, school would not allow it. I love your purse with "The Fly" on it, it's so... well... "fly" :D

hi bebe!!! :hug:

i'm glad to see you! i was worried about you with the hurricane and all...you still in louisiana?

yeah we had a great time...and i don't know if you read my other thread or in my journal about larry seeing the birthday banner i made for him :D

i :heart: the purse too...rono bought it for me :love:

Good to see you too, ABEL :) Yeah, I'm still in Louisiana--Lafayette is fine; however, much of my relatives are from New Orleans. Everyone made it out ok except for one of my aunts--she was from Chalmette and lost everything.

I read about your experience with Larry bowing toward you! Isn't it great to have the band acknowledge your existence?? haha... so that purse was bought?? I assumed that you made it or something--was it bought on e-bay or what? I could go U2 crazy surfing e-bay...

Back
Top Bottom