My Minneapolis 9/23/05 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamgirl

The Fly
I've been having trouble getting them to post under 'U2 Tour Photos' so I'm going to try them here.

Attachments

• img_0004.jpg
    img_0004.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I'm trying to get more than one at a time posted.

Attachments

• img_0008.jpg
    img_0008.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 111
Still working on it.

Attachments

• img_0086.jpg
    img_0086.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
They are also on U2tours.com under the same name of Adamgirl. I've noticed that if helps if you refresh the page.

Adamgirl, do you have any more pics of when Adam was signing autographs near the tour bus? In one of yours, I'm in it, I'm the girl with the blue camera put up to her face. I'm wondering because like less than a minute later, Adam was signing my shirt, so if you would happen to have any pics of me getting my shirt signed, I was wondering if you could send them to me? My email is onebloodonelife@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!!

Sorry, I don't have any pics of Adam signing your shirt. That's the only picture I have that I can see you in.

onebloodonelife said:
Adamgirl, do you have any more pics of when Adam was signing autographs near the tour bus? In one of yours, I'm in it, I'm the girl with the blue camera put up to her face. I'm wondering because like less than a minute later, Adam was signing my shirt, so if you would happen to have any pics of me getting my shirt signed, I was wondering if you could send them to me? My email is onebloodonelife@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!!

Is this you on the right?

344%3B454323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B3552%3C6%3C4ot1lsi

I'm guessing you probably have some of my group. I'd love to see your pictures. :D My friend was wearing a pink cowboy hat. We were standing right in front of the pillar. Bono and Edge stayed in our area for a while when they first came out and then Edge came back over to our area.

I was with 4 other people. I can check their photos to see if you're in them but I just want to make sure that's you before I start posting all sort of pictures!

arw, I'm not in that pic at all...if you look at adamgirl's pics, I'm between Adam and Bono, but back a couple people with a blue camera in front of my face...I'd really like to see your friends' pics though and I can look through mine to see if I can see any of your friends.

onebloodonelife said:
arw, I'm not in that pic at all...if you look at adamgirl's pics, I'm between Adam and Bono, but back a couple people with a blue camera in front of my face...I'd really like to see your friends' pics though and I can look through mine to see if I can see any of your friends.

ok I think I know who you are now...I thought you were the girl with the blue shirt. I have tons of her! Do you have a snapfish account? I can email you and album/you can email me one that way. I'll just combine all of our photos into one album.

arw9797 said:

ok I think I know who you are now...I thought you were the girl with the blue shirt. I have tons of her! Do you have a snapfish account? I can email you and album/you can email me one that way. I'll just combine all of our photos into one album.

If you are talking about the girl with the sunglasses on with the blue shirt and white sleeves underneath. She has gotten a hold of me because she wanted a copy of the photo I have with her in it becasue she had none. I still have her email address if you want to get a hold of me at noiey@cfu.net I can give it to you if you want to send her your photos with her in them.

I found this photo on u2tours.com the girl in the background in the blue shirt and jeans standing by the one security guard is me. I never look good in photos or as good as I want to I should say. Couldn't get the autographs, oh well.

Attachments

• 138-3859_img.jpg
    138-3859_img.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 43
Hey!!!--this is SO COOL...I'm the girl holding the white jacket to the far right...if anyone else has more photos with 'me and bono' (hahaha---that just sounds incredible!!) PLEASE let me know..i'd love to have one as well.....(why didn't i have a camera!!!!) it was SUCH a GREAT experience..it was fun being among NUMEROUS U2 fans!!!

A girl from Michigan who did a review for a small local paper where she lives is posting one of my photos to her article because her's didn't turn out.

Attachments

• img_0235.jpg
    img_0235.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 41
Sorry it's taken me so long. I'm never home anymore :scream:

I have an album set up that I will email to all of you. It's snapfish. If you don't have a snapfish account, it's free to open one. You do need to provide a credit card to them because they want you to order from them. But you do not have to order. If you don't buy anything in a year they will close your account....but all you need to buy is one .25 cent picture to keep your account open!

I really can't upload all of these to photobucket because they are from 4 different camera's and the only pictures I actually have saved are my few.

Anyways....email me at lemonedge430@yahoo.com if you're interested in seeing the pics from the Mpls show. If you have any pictures out there that I can see, please email me the link to your album!

Back
Top Bottom