My FIRST U2 shows - Chicago I and Chicago II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This other guy we hooked up with shot some video of the first half of the song. Hopefully between the two of us, we can put together a decent, complete video of Party Girl.

Got Philk? said:
Lies!
Those pictures turned out AWESOME!!! I'm still flying high from that concert last night. OutSTANDING!!!!! I wish I was still there...

That's why I'm going to buy tickets for September....

God, this is so awesome for her! Was this her very first show ever?

I wish she would poke in her and give us details, we need more details people! :scream:

:scream: I can't get the link to work. I don't know what bothers me more -- that I can't get the video right now or how I know I'll feel after watching it. :| Can anyone say "greeeeeeeen"??? :)

But what a great thing to happen to Laura! Can't wait to read her first-hand account. :up:

So yeah, I do have pretty much a complete video of Party Girl, minus a 20-30 second chunk when my camera decided to shut off. But I've got the whole "Bono talking to Laura and trying to figure out whether to play it themselves or pull her up on stage" and of course the solo and everything and the transition into 40. The two vids are about 80 megs put together, but that's straight out of my camera without having compressed them or anything. When I get a chance, I will shrink them down and post them on YSI.

And by the way, I was standing two people behind Laura, so the video is pretty close. Sound isn't so hot, but hey, that's what happens when you take video with a photo camera.

These were my first two U2 shows also! (Except I had GA first night and behind stage second). Laura playing "Party Girl" was a big highlight, I interviewed her after the concert for my own fan documentary and she seemed really nice.

wow, I'm so happy for all of you in the midwest gang :hyper:
This is something to NEVER forget and tell the grandchildren ha, (don't skip the children:wink: )

BTW is it true Laura was pulled on stage again on the night of the 10th? :ohmy:
i read somewhere it was the same girl but haven't found any proof yet or get a text from eep yet either :wink:

Last edited:
yes thanks Barbara, I just read some more reviews. Can't wait for more piccies!!

Fantastic, it's an unforgettable event for all of them but of course for Laura, nothing will ever top this :dancing:

Nice pics thanks for posting all of them!!

Is there any way to get a copy of an actual size one? (Unless those are actual size.)

OffAxis said:
Nice pics thanks for posting all of them!!

Is there any way to get a copy of an actual size one? (Unless those are actual size.)

Yeah, just e-mail me the files you want (the file name is listed under each picture). The full sized versions are 1.5 MB each.

Great pics LivLuv! It's great to hear how wonderful your first U2 shows were.:applaud:

lies, you know you'll have to email me full sized versions of the ones you took, right? :D thanks, btw.

Back
Top Bottom