My Daughter on stage Boston 5/28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

timdutton321

Babyface
Wow. My families first U2 concert and I get in the front row and my daughter gets pulled up on stage. Bono says to her in the 2nd song, "Your beautifull". Killer concert even without all that. I never know U2 did the whole GA line thing like springsteen or would have been there much sooner.
If anybody has any pics of my daughter on stage please send them on to timdutton321@yahoo.com.
See you all next time in Boston. Thanks for all the great advice to you guys in line.
Tim

Thats really cool your daughter got on stage.

You said that if you knew the GA was run like springsteen you would have been there much sooner, so did you beep to get into the ellipse and were able to get front row, or did somebody from U2 move you to that spot so your daughter could get on stage?

I think I've heard that is what happens, so I just thought I'd ask someone who had the first hand experience. Thanks.

I meant if I knew there was a organized GA line system I would have seen u2 a long time ago. 2 people at the rail did scoot over to let my daughter have a rail spot. Thanks to the girl from Venezuela and the red headed guy next to her!

That was really awesome that your daughter was on stage. She handled herself wonderfully. When Bono said "you're beautiful", I believe he was referring to the insanely beautiful woman to my right in the front row, that eventually gave Bono the flower. He was flirting with her all night, especially during "End of the World".

Not in my fantasy! He was definitely, 100%, saying that to my daughter. I have no doubt in my mind anyway.

Your daughter was so adorable, the way she was clapping up there. I loved it. So that wasn't your son w/ her? I'm glad people let her get to that spot, I'd much rather see her up there. That's the only picture I've seen so far, I'll look for more. If Otto was there I'm sure he got good pictures, and U2 log usually has them, also U2tours.com.

I don't think we have to "quibble" w/ the guy over whether Bono was saying that to her :huh:

Last edited:
one I found on U2tours.com, keep checking there :)

6086-1.jpg

No problem Tim, happy to help. I'll keep looking for you. If you can't crop the arms out of that one I'd be happy to try to do that for you, or I'm sure someone else here would be just as happy to.

If Otto was there (I have no idea if he was but it's possible) I'm sure he got some great photos, I believe he still sells enlargements too.

Here's his site

http://www.u2photos.com/

Back
Top Bottom