My Chicago pics - 9/20 & 9/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Louis, thanks for posting those. I'm in some of yours from the 21st, making a fool out of myself, lol. :)

Did you say 60 or so high res photos?

:combust:

:bow:

:faint:

Thank you so much. If you ever need any kneecaps busted, I'm your girl.

:love:

I just want to publicly thank Louis once again for sending me an incredibly large number of GORGEOUS photos that will remind me for the rest of my days about that very special day!

Thank you!!! :love:

miroslava,
get a life...and a personality. you were so incredibly annoying in line at the chicago show and you were annoying once you were inside. not to burst your bubble, but the band doesn't care about you...did u know that? they don't even remember u. it's not about you.

:sad:

Oh no. I care about what you think about me and now you've hurt my feelings.

Just as much as the band does not care about me (thanks for the newsflash by the way) I do not care about what you think about me..

Have a nice night! :wave:

bconn11 said:
miroslava,
get a life...and a personality. you were so incredibly annoying in line at the chicago show and you were annoying once you were inside. not to burst your bubble, but the band doesn't care about you...did u know that? they don't even remember u. it's not about you.

That was incredibly rude. Not necessary.

bconn11 said:
miroslava,

you must be a line cutter

Chizip said:
you must be a line cutter

exactly.

i can't believe how unnecessary that was, bconn11. jealous much?

*forgot to add* louis took bunches of pictures of me as well, and was more than kind in sending me high res versions. what a nice guy. and in your 9/21 pictures, i'm right across the stage from you...you caught me with some funny looks on my face! thanks :)

YES! I love it!

U2ITNOL said:

Like this one?

37210065-L.jpg

THANK YOU! It's AWESOME and I do LOVE it! He seems so "naked" singing without his glasses!

So Louis has a 6'00 tall guitar wielding chick and a 5'10 kickboxing big mouthed chick on his corner? :hmm:

I do believe he's set for life! :wink:

Miroslava said:
So Louis has a 6'00 tall guitar wielding chick and a 5'10 kickboxing big mouthed chick on his corner? :hmm:

I do believe he's set for life! :wink:

indeed he is. we could kick some serious ass together, you and me...heh

bconn11 said:
miroslava,

I didn't get on stage, so they remember you as much as they remember me, which is not at all. Miroslava has a fighting chance at being remembered at least. :madspit:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom