My Boston 12-04 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shawn's photo's:

Where_the_Streets_Have_No_Name1.jpg

Until_the_End_of_the_World31.jpg

Sunday_Bloody_Sunday1.jpg

Elevation.jpg

Goodbye.jpg

Last edited:
digsy: I send you a file with a couple (eeer) pictures as well - take a look and upload some, I can't do it as well.

I got no idea how to post pictures that! Maybe there a little explanation can help?
I have all three of them on the drumset full front view, but can't figure out how to post.

you can post pictures via a photo website. I use photobucket. Once you upload pics there from your harddrive just copy and paste the 3rd link below the picture that says: "
 i4. photobucket .com ....jpg
" and paste it into your post and it should work. This site also allows you to resize pics as well.

Also for more info here is the link on how to post pictures here: http://forum.interference.com/t89742.html

Good luck and I hope that helps..:wink:

Last edited:
two shots said:
digsy: I send you a file with a couple (eeer) pictures as well - take a look and upload some, I can't do it as well.

hey, i got them thank you so much!
at the moment, i'm having internet issues at home and can't get them to upload to photobucket so i canpost them on here.
i will as soon as i can though
thanks again!

two shots said:
thats fine - if I need to resend, let me know!

nah its cool, i got them onto my pc, i just can't get them onto photobucket - my intenet connection keeps on collapsing :mad:

Look at all those sexy MOFOs on the rail!!!

Sweet
thanks for posting

Di, can you add to your photo bucket acct?

Love ya
Boston

Back
Top Bottom