MSG Nov/22 N.Y. pics from The Elipse 1st Row

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2mex

The Fly
See my Nov/22 MSG New York pictures at the U2 Tour Photos Link....
Incredible Powerfull SHOW!!! :rockon:

Where can I find these? My daughter was the shell-shocked girl Bono pulled up during Mysterious Ways! God, what a night...we are both still flying high!

If you have any more that were not post worthy where a dark haired girl is a blazer is visable behind Larry can you please send to me? I was directly behind the stage

Thanks!
tbird

circa1992 said:
Where can I find these? My daughter was the shell-shocked girl Bono pulled up during Mysterious Ways! God, what a night...we are both still flying high!

Awsome for you... was very funny the way bono pull her up and do rounds and lift her on his back, I have one pic only, I'll post it for you right away om the same interference link, use the right upper link "u2 tour photos" and look for the date in the list.

Last edited:
tbird said:
If you have any more that were not post worthy where a dark haired girl is a blazer is visable behind Larry can you please send to me? I was directly behind the stage

Thanks!
tbird
I'll look in the pictures which audience behind the stage appears and post them so you can look for your self if I was lucky to picture you but must of the pictures don't have audience since the lights blocked the stage behind. Anyway I'll post what I find.
:rockon:

Hi, I'm glad you like the pictures.
I'll post 7 more which the audience behind the stage can barely seen, those are the best I have with audience behind, I hope you can find your selves there.
I was front row between Bono and Edge, i was carrying a small mexican flag wearing a Vertigo tour T shirt, my friend carry it for the second part of the concert, he has more pictures and will poste them during the next week.
If anyone has pictures from behind te stage where I can found my self, I'll be glad if someone can post them or email them to me.
:rockon:

My friend howtodismantle just added more pictures, some have audience in the back so you can look for your selves there.
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom