MSG N.Y. Nov-21 Awsome!! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 Archive > Fan Experiences and Tour Photos
Click Here to Login

Old 11-21-2005, 11:51 PM   #1
The Fly

Local Time: 07:11 AM
MSG N.Y. Nov-21 Awsome!!

Just getting out of THE GARDEN.
WOW! The gig was awsome, they start with COBL.
Amazing the performance of I Will Follow, Bono did give his best during this, AS I was hoping they play and ended with Bad/People Got the Power, Incredible ending Bono asking the crowd to keep singing while they leave the stage.
Will post pics as soon as I get back home, in the meantime we have to camp during the first tuesday hours under the rain... GA will be then for tuesday and more pics to post...

Old 11-22-2005, 12:40 AM   #2
New Yorker

Local Time: 03:11 AM
it was so incredible! wow... i don't even know where to start! patti smith was amazing- she is the real deal, folks. 'i will follow' was so rocking! 'original' sounded beautiful, bono once again nailed 'miss sarajevo'. the encores were incredible: during 'streets', bono and adam kissed ON THE MOUTH! did anyone else see this? 'until the end of the world' was insane- bono was chasing edge all the way around the ellipse, he was really running! 'mysterious ways' was fantastic- edge did his 'funky feet' all the way across the front of the stage. and then WOWY, where bono pulled up a beautiful girl to dance, and gave her his conductor hat. after a couple of accoustic songs, we were in for a treat: 'instant karma' duet between bono and patti smith! wow. that's something i never thought i'd see. finally, this incredible show ended with a moving and inspirational version of 'bad'- 'people got the power' is still ringing in my ears....

thank you, U2, for a fantastic night!

Old 11-22-2005, 01:05 AM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by *Ally*
it was so incredible! wow... i don't even know where to start! patti smith was amazing- she is the real deal, folks. 'i will follow' was so rocking! 'original' sounded beautiful, bono once again nailed 'miss sarajevo'. the encores were incredible: during 'streets', bono and adam kissed ON THE MOUTH! did anyone else see this? 'until the end of the world' was insane- bono was chasing edge all the way around the ellipse, he was really running! 'mysterious ways' was fantastic- edge did his 'funky feet' all the way across the front of the stage. and then WOWY, where bono pulled up a beautiful girl to dance, and gave her his conductor hat. after a couple of accoustic songs, we were in for a treat: 'instant karma' duet between bono and patti smith! wow. that's something i never thought i'd see. finally, this incredible show ended with a moving and inspirational version of 'bad'- 'people got the power' is still ringing in my ears....

thank you, U2, for a fantastic night!
If you say it was a great show, it must have really been something special
Old 11-22-2005, 01:57 AM   #4
The Fly

Local Time: 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by *Ally*
during 'streets', bono and adam kissed ON THE MOUTH! did anyone else see this?
REALLY?? Argh, I could only see their backs from where I was!
If anyone has any photographic evidence, it's time to bring back the bono and adam kissing thread.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:17 AM   #5
War Child

WOWOW...and I wasn't there..DAMN...sounds like one hell of a show.congrats..and post those picies..pleeese
Old 11-22-2005, 04:56 AM   #6
War Child

that sounds AMAZING! I hope they do even better tonight!!!
Old 11-22-2005, 07:32 AM   #7
War Child

Local Time: 02:11 AM
The show was fantastic!! Instant Karma - wow! Completely unexpected and just fabulous. It was also hilarious when Edge and Bono were running around the ellipse during Until the End of the World.. which sounded amazing btw.

My poor dear Larry was clearly having some problems with his drums during Mysterious Ways (any one else catch this?) but was great to see him laughing so much and having a ball during Instant Karma, Patti blew him a kiss as she left the stage.. v. sweet

Not sure what the film crew was there for, maybe for the Edge thing?

Can't wait for round II (or actually round 13 for me) tonite!!!
Old 11-22-2005, 11:38 AM   #8
Blue Crack Distributor

ok so who's picture did i take, and thus, who took my picture across the ramp last night lol...

all i remember was that someone yelled headache... i turned around and they told me who they were but i can't remember.
Old 11-22-2005, 03:36 PM   #9
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally posted by pookybear

REALLY?? Argh, I could only see their backs from where I was!
If anyone has any photographic evidence, it's time to bring back the bono and adam kissing thread.
I definitely saw this! YEOW!!! I was in the second row, between Bono and Adam, but my camera died about 4 songs in. I was kind of bummed (since it read that they were fully charged when I was playing around with the settings during Patti Smith's set) but I was LIVID that I couldn't snap a picture of the lip-lock!
Old 11-22-2005, 07:45 PM   #10
War Child

i thought the concert was great, and i especially enjoyed bono sprinting around the ellipse during UTEOTW, and the resulting bono pants/moans.

bono's voice was very strong last night, and he was very upbeat. instant karma was a treat, and a total, out-of-the-blue surprise, which is hard for them to pull off with all the spies we ave following them around.

can't wait to see them again in boston in 2 weeks...