More Buffalo pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THANKS!!! Love to see all the pics and videos the relive the moment. Actually saw the back of my head in one of these- why is that so exciting? I am a U2 junkie, need 12 step program....

I was wondering if you could post more pictures, I am the girl in the black shirt holding onto the railing, staring at Bono, and I was wondering if I show up in any other pictures of the girl and Bono. Thanks :D

buffalo.jpg

vivalapopedge said:
I was wondering if you could post more pictures, I am the girl in the black shirt holding onto the railing, staring at Bono, and I was wondering if I show up in any other pictures of the girl and Bono. Thanks :D

buffalo.jpg
I know my brother got a few pics and vids of her. I'll take a look and send them along if they're worthwhile.. :)

<3U2 said:
Wonderful pictures...they bring back amazing memories! :D

Yes they do! :heart: I can't believe it was a year ago that we bought tickets for Buffalo...I remember thinking that December seemed such a long way off with it being March and all! It makes me sad in a way...even though the whole ticket buying thing was stressful (for one show let alone the five we ended up with tickets for) it was still exciting!

Buff was awesome though...Until The End Of The World and Mysterious Ways? :drool:

Back
Top Bottom