Mexico City Review and Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepepotro

The Fly
Hi :

i want to say i sorry because i cant send text messages to the lila64 or another source because my cel phone dont acept the number of text messages, im really sorry, look i will put my review of the concert :

The setlist was:

City Of Blidning Lights - Amazing bono wears a jacket with mexican flag inside (like Superbowl USA flag)
Vertigo - Amazing ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Elevation
Until The End Of The World - New animation on the screen like zootv style
New Year's Day -
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - Very emotional
Beautiful Day // Cielito Lindo (Snippet) - Incredible, a words appears over the screens like "see cancun rigth in front of you"
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of (Acustic, Full Band at end)
Sometimes You Can Make It On Your Own (Bono read some lines of the El Rey (mexican popular song) snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday - No more "Chiapas speech"
Bullet The Blue Sky // Johnny Comes Marching On // The Hands That Built America
Miss Sarajevo - Emotional
Pride (In The Name Of Love) - a lot of scream
Where The Streets Have No Name - simply the best
One - one of the best moment of the concert when talks about a mexican web site of justice and in the screen the word one appear in the screen and emotional buffalo animation like zootv at the end

Zoo Station -
The Fly - Edge has problem with the guitar at end
Mysterious Ways - bono dance with local girl
With Or Without You - bono sings to that women

Fast Cars - Very Nice sorprise, amazing
Original Of The Species - best moment of the nigth
40 - emotinal goodbye speech

ah by the way when i arrive some things happen, first when i arrive at the stadium i i hear some riffs of fast cars, when i arrive to my seat at 3 pm USA CT the same riffs where played.

The concert was recorded for a DVD release , that comment me some staff people and Dublin concert are gonna be released too.

i have the proof and i post here.

DSC00112.jpeg

Last edited:
I cant see U2 releasing 3 stadium DVD's unless they mix all 3????
I think they may have a dvd box set planned.....:drool:

I was in first row, and staff says that they will record the concerts of Latin America for an IMAX production in 3D.

The camera was diferent, with a kind of mirror and it says 3D.

thud.gif

And pepepotro, we appreciate your efforts, but knew there was a good chance that cellphone communication was probably limited. Glad to hear you had a great time. I've yet to see OOTS on this tour, and I didn't get UTEOTW, but did get MW on the first leg. We'll see what happens in Hawaii!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom