Message for those in the ellipse Detroit 10/25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kyra1

The Fly
This is important...are you listening?

THANK YOU!!

This was my first time in the ellipse, I still can't believe I finally made it in. I was over on Edge's side, pretty much right in front of him, in the second row. I just want to thank everyone in that vicinity for helping make it such a great show for me. Everybody was friendly, considerate, and having a great time. Special thanks to Teresa and Tim, Rich and Lori, the woman behind me in the red sweater whose name I can't remember, the nice guy in the leather jacket (Brian?), and the three tall guys in front of me who were careful to make sure I could see, and who didn't mind when I leaned on them. You were all wonderful! Thank you very much! Rich, you owe me an e-mail.

But I owe the most thanks to an old friend, who will go nameless here, but he knows who he is. I wouldn't have been at the show without him.

Gabriel, it was great to see you up on stage!

Apologies to anyone whose name I misspelled, forgot, or otherwise messed up.

Thanks again, everyone. All because of you, I had an amazing evening!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
At this point I'm an ellipse ho. :reject:

Gasp....don't let your hubby hear you talk like that.....

You most definitely don't look like a ho....

Very nice to meet you...

heh, so we meet again. i was in the ellipse on edge's side too...i wish i would've known you were there, i would've said hi. i think you were further over than me...i was the tall blonde in the bright blue shirt. my first time too (after 11 GA tickets...*sigh*) but it was worth the wait!

*edit* right, you don't know my sn here...haha. i'm laura from midwest, you know...the pittsburgh thing...heh.

It was my first time in the ellipse too. My best friend and I were about five people back, in the center, in front of Bono.

Excellent show, and (except for a few drunk women) excellent people. Special thanks to the people who retrieved my best sweatshirt from the Palace floor for me after COBL and Vertigo.

See you (in the seats) in Boston and Cleveland!

OK. I have posted my Detroit pics online (all my other pictures are posted as well, and I add them as I go along). The website is imagestation.com. You have to do a quick registration, and then search for romangokhman as a member. That will bring them up.

Roman

PS: the close-up of Bono before the second show was taken by Tracey, and off course the ones I am in, someone else took.

Back
Top Bottom