MERGED--> the one wrist band i gave to bono + anyone have a picture of me slipping ..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmullenjr

Babyface
the one wrist band i gave to bono

at seattle 2 last night during zoo station i gave bono my one wrist band and he let me put it on his wrist during zoo station...

i thought it was pretty tight, way cool experience...although, it would be even cooler if i could get it back, he wore it the rest of the show and then obviously left with it on.

obviously i gave it to him, but it would be cool to have back as a momento, anyone got any ideas how i could get it back, or do you think he's already discarded with it, or is actually wearing it still?

Maybe you should have written your email address or phone number on the indide of it, so that he could contact you to arrange its return

Re: the one wrist band i gave to bono

cmullenjr said:
at seattle 2 last night during zoo station i gave bono my one wrist band and he let me put it on his wrist during zoo station...

i thought it was pretty tight, way cool experience...although, it would be even cooler if i could get it back, he wore it the rest of the show and then obviously left with it on.

obviously i gave it to him, but it would be cool to have back as a momento, anyone got any ideas how i could get it back, or do you think he's already discarded with it, or is actually wearing it still?

I saw that, I was right behind you. My son was the one Bono brought up.

Some girl gave Jason a One bracelet also after that, so I think there's some karma thing getting passed from "One" to another there. cool.

anyone have a picture of me slipping the wrist band on bono

obviously i couldn't take a picture of myself slipping the one wrist band on bono at seattle 2.

if anyone has one could you please email it to

chrishuw@yahoo.com

thanks xellente...i needed to hear that, i should be thankful for the experience and just relish that.

walk on.

Re: Re: the one wrist band i gave to bono

tryan101 said:

I saw that, I was right behind you. My son was the one Bono brought up.

Some girl gave Jason a One bracelet also after that, so I think there's some karma thing getting passed from "One" to another there. cool.

OMG that was your son!!!!!! I was on the outside of the rail at the tip of the ellipse and when he came by I gave him a peace sign and told him rocked! He was so cute...and the fact that he knew all the words and that Bono was crying was just too much. What an amazing, amazing thing. It was such a fantastic show all the way around. I'm so glad Jason got up there!

Back
Top Bottom