MERGED --> SAN JOSE 4/9 PICTURES + Me & April's pics & story - Front Row - Saw Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am also looking for pics of myself in the front row of the outside of ellipse.... I thought forsure there would be many, but so far nothin. I miss Otto :sad:

4/9
sat14.JPG

sat17.JPG

sat8.JPG

sat3.JPG

sat1.JPG

BlueStar I love looking at your pics you took from afar.. being in the front row we did not get to see the beautiful effects of the show.

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:
Otto was at both SJ shows. He told me he got many shots and will post soon :D

He was?? Awesome!!! :D
Sicy it was a totally different show being behind the ellipse. When I saw them in SD I couldnt see the light show either, but it was really cool when I saw it in SJ!! I still think your front row spot was better tho :wink:

StlElevation, yes there is Africa inside the jacket, and my boyfriend was so funny he told me all about the jacket after the show cuz I was too mesmerized to notice lol, but he said on the back it sais SINNER :lol:

I had a minute to scan some pics I took on 4/9..... I hoped they would come out better like the ones I took in LA in 2001, but live and learn, never ever bring a disposable camera to a U2 concert!!
Anyways here they are :wink:

This one is my favorite...at the beginning of the show I was surprised to see Bono being led out in the dark to the tip of the ellipse to start COBL :love:
BonobeforeCOBL.jpg

This is my 2nd fave cuz its my hand there:wink:
Bonoandmyhand.jpg

And here are the rest!
Bono3.jpg

Bono2.jpg

Bono1.jpg

Bono.jpg

U2SJ said:
I had a minute to scan some pics I took on 4/9..... I hoped they would come out better like the ones I took in LA in 2001, but live and learn, never ever bring a disposable camera to a U2 concert!!
Anyways here they are :wink:

This one is my favorite...at the beginning of the show I was surprised to see Bono being led out in the dark to the tip of the ellipse to start COBL :love:
BonobeforeCOBL.jpg

that's a great photo :cool: :up:

kellyahern said:

I think he posted awhile back that he was going to SD1 too (or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part :reject: ).

otto was definitely at SD1- saw him in the GA line and inside the ellipse (from my spot OUTSIDE the ellipse. lucky otto!). i hope he puts his photos up soon! :)

Re: WANTED: San Jose 4/9 front row fans

nuke126 said:
i'm looking for pictures that include fans in the front row from San Jose 4/9 concert. i was in the front row between edge and bono and would love to find pictures with me in them.

I found a few more on my camera, dont know if you are in any of these.

16867edgefrontrow.jpg

16867bononfrontrow.jpg

16867bonofrontrow.jpg

16867bedgefrontrow.jpg

Now I feel complete ... my two favorite pics that I took!
Elevation and Vertigo! :love:

16867u2framed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom