MERGED --> Philly 2 - pic of Bono wearing my hat! + found my hat pic!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jag0918

Refugee
Philly 2 - I need a pic of Bono wearing my hat !!!!!!

ah, what is to me now the 'famous hat'...Bon grabbed my straw hat in Philly & strutted with it for a few seconds..like a dumbass I didnt think to snap a picture...if anyone has any pics...please let me know!

Hey I think I may have a shot of that as well. Im getting my pics developed today. I was right in front of you on the inside. Red phillies hat backwards. That was great. I will post all my pics later today.

Yo JAG. that was an awesome moment. i was the guy right next to you. im sure someone has pix. a bunch of flashes were going off.

hey if you get a chance maybe you could email me some of the shots you took. i didnt bring in my camera. would really like to show my friends how close i was.

mkdominatr@verizon.net

PhotoView.jsp

If anyone has pics. of this, will you also post them here?
I was near Rob and would love to see them, too.

Rob, I MIGHT have some - - if they turned out, that is. Film is being developed right now.

I got your e-mail address before the show started - - so I'll contact you when I get the film back, but it might be when I get back from Boston, whoo hoo! :yes:

Jennifer

Jag Im sorry. If forgot to let you know. I took 30 pics with a disposable camara. Dude like 12 of them cam out, and like 7 of those 12 are actually good. I do however think one of them Bono is wearing your hat. Its hard to tell. Sorry again. I cant figure out how to insert a picture. Give e your email address and I will get it to you today.

Back
Top Bottom