MERGED--> Manchester 14th June - Boobs Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachii

Babyface
Manchester 14th June - Boobs Out

Ok ok, I was the woman on the guys shoulders who took her t shirt off and got her boobs out. Directly opposite the stage at the first load of barriers. Anyone get pictures, please forward. It was one of my things you do before your 40 moments!!

You know what its like, couldnt help myself, completely lost in the moment when "I will follow" came on, just had to be done.

As for the crowd, where I was stood the atmosphere was so so, but it didnt stop me singing my head off and going wild. Its what you make of it.

Ive been a U2 fan since 1983 seen them many times. Great to hear them playing some of the original stuff. Great "show" would be even better if they didnt do so much polictical stuff and got on with the music which is what we're all their for lets face it and go back to how they used to perform raw and less "show".

Anyway opinions over, love them to death can't wait til Twickenham and Cardiff.

A big thanks to the people who I bumped into and the guy who lent me his shoulders xxxxx

ya mean ya went tits out like saffie on the eiffel tower?

youve got balls.....really , ya do

rock on:rockon:

My intention was to get on stage and do it but I couldnt get near enough. But hey next time! You only live once and was determined to get U2 to see me. Think I stole Bono's show for a couple of seconds with the cheer I got lol x

carrieluvv said:
ya mean ya went tits out like saffie on the eiffel tower?

youve got balls.....really , ya do

rock on:rockon:

Re: Manchester 14th June - Boobs Out

You know what its like, couldnt help myself, completely lost in the moment when "I will follow" came on, just had to be done.

We do?? :huh:

Must be missing that gene... :hmm:

Last edited:
:scratch:
:yuck:

i think as much as i love u2 and for other fans' sake, that u2 just isn't that kind of band-it's sad people want to draw attention this was-- it's not oasis gig!Wasn't cool, at least for me:down:

Did anyone else think the pervy camera man was funny? he zoomed on some girls arse (pretty nice too) and some woman who was sat down had a low cut top on with a lovely cleevage! which was then exposed to about 50,000 people! Hooray for the camera man!

:no: :uhoh: :tsk:

ok this is not something that should be bragged about by the person who did it.. but that is just me.
I can tell you one thing though.. Showing your boobs to the boys is NOT GONNA GET YOU ON STAGE.. trust me on this one! In fact being that seductive is a turn off to Bono...and is going too far. Just ask any of the girls in PLEBA.. They will tell ya. In fact I recall one girl in LA who forced her way on stage after Bono pulled another girl up and was quite big (looked fake too) who chased after Bono and he ran...did all he could to avoid her.
That's not what the band is about.. they aren't that type of band. And if you really have been a fan since 1983 you would know this already.

Bono is the one who picks the girls to go on stage and its always for different reasons.

More power to ya, but I would recommend trying something else less over the top such as making a sign.

To each his/her own, I guess...lol, glad you had a great time, if Bono saw you, I imagine he would have a good chuckle :)

Re: Manchester 14th June - Boobs Out

Peachii said:
Ok ok, I was the woman on the guys shoulders who took her t shirt off and got her boobs out. Directly opposite the stage at the first load of barriers. Anyone get pictures, please forward. It was one of my things you do before your 40 moments!!

If anyone got any pictures, they're probably circulating the internet right now, and will be even when your past 40.

u2forlife said:
:hmm: Lacking in the class department, aren't we deary?

So you mean you will be embarrased if I do this in Dublin with you standing next to me?

:(

I should have asked you this before hand...
:mad:

:wink:

Maybe we can get some girls up front show their boobs to bono with on each breast a letter forming the sentence:

NO MORE VERTIGO

zwervers2 said:
Maybe we can get some girls up front show their boobs to bono with on each breast a letter forming the sentence:

NO MORE VERTIGO

sorry I would have to be NO MORE VERTIGO!

otherwise it's uneven..

tilen said:
:scratch:
:yuck:

i think as much as i love u2 and for other fans' sake, that u2 just isn't that kind of band-it's sad people want to draw attention this was-- it's not oasis gig!Wasn't cool, at least for me:down:
exactly.
&& expecially when there are alot of younger fans there [ i saw 6+ year olds at my concert]
its just not respectful of others to do that. maybe at a metallica concert but not a U2 one. :lol:

14/06/05 Manchester

Boobs out thread.......Please do read! I'm amazed at the narrow mindedness of some of the U2 fans with their opinions on my boobs out thread! You obviously take yourselves and life far too seriously. Live for the moment, you might be dead tomorrow!!! Please do lighten up!!!

You were probably the people at the gig standing their looking miserable!!!

And the other thread being closed which in intself is hillarious, whatever happened to freedom of speech even if its bitchy, critical etc. I'm quite happy to deal with criticisms however derogatory.

I do hope my pictures are floating round the internet, they'll certainly make someones day. And as for class comments......priceless! You have no idea who I am lol xxxxxx Love you all, keep it up!

I received negative feedback on another U2 for discussing whether a U2 song sound like an Oasis song. Didnt make me feel great but alot of other fans came in my defense. So, I shall do likewise...

We all have our own feelings about U2 and what they do and what they do not stand for. Some fans may not approve, while others couldnt care. You are no less a fan than any of us, perhaps you just expressed yourself more openly (so to speak).

Anyway, this is my 2 cents. We're one, but truly not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom