MERGED --> Lucky night... + Milwaukee Irish Flag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jcarroll28

Babyface
Milwaukee Irish Flag

Hey-

Bono took my sister's flag onstage for Bloody Sunday, laying it on the drums after the song. Some stagie guy cleared it off the stage between the next song after that, and we never got it back. Bradley Center, tour co and anyone else I could get to listen after the show couldnt help. Anyone else have similar experience? Any hope of getting her flag back so she can display it with all the pics we took of it on stage???

Joe

Lucky night...

Nice story - my friend comes with me and my sister to the concert with his wife - her first U2 concert. They get to shake Bono & the Edge's hand while off looking for an ATM, get scanned into the ellipse, have my sisters flag picked up for Bloody Sunday, and catch a bottle of Bono's water (which we all were baptized by after the show). Oh yeah, they also caught a pick from Dashboard (which the propmtly sold to a neighbor for $1).

Some first concert....

Merged and moved to improve your chances of getting a response!

Great story by the way... that's some serious luck! :ohmy:

Yeah, my sister and her friend came with me to the Milwaukee show. It was her friend's first U2 concert. Ten minutes after I had left the one of the arena gates, my sister and her friend went to a restaurant across the street, and yes, it was the same time that Bono and The Edge arrived. They got to meet them and shook hands. Happy for them, but yes, very jealous. :sad:

dizzy said:
Yeah, my sister and her friend came with me to the Milwaukee show. It was her friend's first U2 concert. Ten minutes after I had left the one of the arena gates, my sister and her friend went to a restaurant across the street, and yes, it was the same time that Bono and The Edge arrived. They got to meet them and shook hands. Happy for them, but yes, very jealous. :sad:

Same here...were you in that sports bar? They came by at like, 4:10. I walked away at 4:05 after standing there for 2 hours.

:|

U2SavesTheWorld said:

Same here...were you in that sports bar? They came by at like, 4:10. I walked away at 4:05 after standing there for 2 hours.

:|

I went to the sports bar (Turner's) bec. that's what I thought my sister said they were at when they saw Bono and Edge. I know, it sounds funny, but she was totally stuttering and out of breath when she called me to say she met them. Haha. I panicked, I thought she was getting mugged or something 'cause she couldn't speak!

Back
Top Bottom