MERGED--> I Was The Girl On Stage With Bono!! + Pics Of Girl On Stage With Bono???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

let.it.be

Babyface
I Was The Girl On Stage With Bono!!

During the monday sept. 12th U2 show in Toronto, Bono put me up on stage with him during "with or without you". if anyone has any pictures or footage PLEASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE let me know!. this was a once in a life time experience so i would really appreciate it if people could help me out on this. im just trying to collect as much proof as i can. if you have anything, can you pleaseee email me at akg4life@hotmail.com
thanks alot!
Amarpreet Grewal

Hey, you found a way to post! Cool. Did you end up sticking around on Saturday? Or did you head back home before your mom found out where you were? Ha ha

Sorry I don't have any pictures, but I have a great memory of that moment. You looked very happy and into it -what a memory for you. If I see any pictures with you in it, I will be sure to pass them along.

Congrats.

yeah, my computer finally stopped spazing out and let me get on to interference - thank god. hows that video coming along?(the one you sent doesnt play and only shows the first picture). if its too much trouble then i am willing to just pick it up from you if u can just burn it onto a disk - ill pay any if its needed just to save you some trouble. i heard something about a "bono's dancing girls thread" - uhh...anyone know how i can find that ?
maybe theres some pictures i can find there.

we waited till 8:05 - we were told by security that they wouldnt be coming out but still wanted to stay and take our chances. we eventually lost hope and grabbed the go bus home...
ah well - its ok - nothing beats the experience of going up on stage!
...so anyone find anymore pictures ???

No developments on the video yet. Not sure I could burn it on to a cd (no dvd burner at present). Haven't forgotten about it, though. In regards to that other posting you mentioned--it's in a section called Pleba. Once you find that one, it's usually at the top of their list.

Hey Bonosloveslave, I hope that girl in your avatar has a copy of that picture. That's probably the best fan kiss picture in history. *Sigh*

Well said, well said.
On behalf of every female (and I suppose, some male) fan of Bono's, I will wish you the best of luck. However, if you do succeed, I will have to hate you. :) You know how it goes.

In the "Fast Cars" video on U2torrents there is a clip of WOWY with you dancing at the end - picture's not great, it's from across the ellipse, but it definitely shows you!

Cool...I'll check out the video...let.it.be I was the blonde directly across from you in the ellipse on Mon. eve. in the lime green t-shirt. I knew when Bono smiled at you and your Beatles shirt earlier in the show, he would have you come up for WOWY. It definitely seemed more like a very long hug rather than a dance. I loved how he sang "All You Need Is Love" at the end of the song for you in honor of your shirt.

I'll have to check out the video, maybe I'm in it too!!

hey there
if you go to the forum section in zootopia, youll be able to find a post with the same title as this. reneedo has posted the video up there. i dont know if you were in it, but you can definetly check. theres a good chance that you can find yourself in the crowd!
(might be kinda dark though) either way check it out. its an awsome clip!

let.it.be said:
hey there
if you go to the forum section in zootopia, youll be able to find a post with the same title as this. reneedo has posted the video up there. i dont know if you were in it, but you can definetly check. theres a good chance that you can find yourself in the crowd!
(might be kinda dark though) either way check it out. its an awsome clip!

Very cool. So where did the "All you need is love" come from? Is that what it said on your shirt? If so, I saw a girl wearing the same shirt Saturday when I was buying a hotdog before the show. She ripped you off! :wink:

urgh that bitch! ,lol (j/k).
nope, i just had a black shirt that read The Beatles in faded letters. it said let it be on the back of my shirt. annnndddd thats it...:eyebrow: ...thats what caught Bono's eye - well, sort of...

Pics Of Girl On Stage With Bono???

Hey everyone!
So as the name suggests, I was the girl that Bono pulled up on stage during the Sept. 12th show in Toronto. I did not have anyone with me that could take pictures or any foortage of this moment (which was a real pain in the ass) however,i was able to find a few people that had pictures. Many people however told me to give it some time so that it gives the chance for new things to surface. If anyone has annnnnnnyyyyyy more pictures or video please please please let me know! (when else am i ever gonna' experience a moment like that???)

Amarpreet Grewal akg4life@hotmail.com

Thanks everyone

Back
Top Bottom