MERGED --> How was the view from behind the stage? Please post pics if you have them

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had BTS seats for Vancouver on the 29th of April and were blown away by how well we could see. The sound was fantastic, the people there were so energetic, and while none of the band really specifically paid much attention to our section (balcony, Adam's side, mostly on the side but slightly behind the band) it was still WAY better than expected.

For the $100 we saved compared to the fancy seats below, and since the only ones you'd have a chance of getting would be other end of the stadium, these were SO the better seats!

Mike

I just want to tell anyone who has BTS seats...they are awesome! :rockon: You will not be disappointed! If you are going to more than one concert, get BTS seats tickets for at least one show. I was in the rafters for Chicago II, GA for Bono's b-day and BTS for Chicago IV and I enjoyed my experience BTS better than GA! :hyper:

I get to see what :bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: from Dublin sees EVERYNIGHT. No wonder he loves this job! You see all of GA :camera:, the entire audience :dancing: the to the Joshua Tree songs, and the people in the rafters :rockon:. The curtain of lights really don't make a difference at all.

brianh20 said:

Boy does my spot in Philly (back corner on Edges side, 221A) look a lot sweeter after seeing THAT pic. :drool:

I'm sitting in Victors Club Box #21-row 1...I take it you likes your view?

I sat in section 226,row 2,on May 10th in Chicago and the seats were amazingly close! Bono and the band really pay attention to you back there. I wouldn't have traded my seats for anything except to be in the GA! :bono:

I'll be front row in section 18 tonight...directly in back of stage! Can't wait and I'll give a sound/view report tomorrow.

Me2 - behind stage in Cleve in Dec. I feel alot better now! Front row of 2nd tier in Chicago, all the way in back & looking dead on at stage. Not a single thing blocking my view, it was amazing. Alas my pics did not turn out.

Thanks BTS people for sharing your stories and photos. Would love to hear how things went for those who hadn't been to the show yet. Anyone in LOGE seats? Don't know if that's what they're called in other arenas, but they are the very first level of seats. I have LOGE 68 Row M Seats 15 and 16 for MSG 10/14. Looking forward to more posts. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom