MERGED --> Anaheim 2 - Pictures of Bono and Little Girl + Devin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2a843690.jpg

Teta040 said:
and let's keep praying that the no doubt good news for Edge and Morleigh gets even better.

I hadn´t heard anything other than there was a family illness...was it confirmed that Edge´s daughter was sick, or is that just speculation? I hope its nothing too serious...?

rabbitt76 ....how nice for your daughter! that was really sweet.

Way to go, Devin! My 6 yr old saw the pictures and said how cool it was that she got to dance with Bono. Way to represent the younger generation!

And I know its hard not to be jealous, but come on isn't it just a tad bit fun being the very cool mom whose beautiful daughter got to be on stage with Bono?! hehe ;)

i saw her when i walked into the ellipse ... i thought she was dressed up as "gold lame Bono" ... she certainly upped the ante for other kids attending ... now they not only have to be adorable but "in costume":wink:

Russty Cat said:
Way to go, Devin! My 6 yr old saw the pictures and said how cool it was that she got to dance with Bono. Way to represent the younger generation!

And I know its hard not to be jealous, but come on isn't it just a tad bit fun being the very cool mom whose beautiful daughter got to be on stage with Bono?! hehe ;)

It definitely is fun being the cool mom but I'm still jealous. I would've loved to have been on that stage!!!

Hello Everyone,

I am devins dad who took her to the show. I have recieved alot of pictures and I wanted to say Thanks to all of you. If any one would like to see them shoot me an e-mail. Thanks again.

Brian

Back
Top Bottom