Melbourne II Photo's ... and more!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TranceEnding

Refugee
Hi Everyone!! :wave:

Just have a few photo's here that I wanted to share ... hope you like 'em :) These few of the Edge (from the second Melbourne show) turned out the best ... I love them! :love:

OK .. so hope this works!!!

18900001.jpg

18900004.jpg

18900005.jpg

and this one is probably my favourite, you can see Bono in the background, gesturing to the lucky gal to come up onstage for a dance during 'Mysterious Ways' :drool:

18900006.jpg

Hey!!

Nice work on figuring out the pics and I must say the pics are AWESOME!! Congrats on being so close and having such a wonderful time! :applaud:

Here is a tip, when you copy the links from photobucket, copy the LAST link out of the 3, the one that has the

:D Thanks guys! Oh, magic camera, how I love you so *mwah* :love: I had a big dilemma about taking said camera to Sydney III, so in the end, I bought a disposable one to take instead. That'll teach me, hahaha :mad:

dazzlingamy said:

i was across the catwalk from where your pic was taken, in the corner of the front row....

I KNOW! I waved to you, but you didn't wave back!!! :| hahaha ... just kidding! Oh my goodness, those spots we got were truely heavenly :wink: I can't believe we got so lucky! Being as anal as I am, I probably would of chucked a 2-year-old tantrum if we didn't, hehe (kidding .... ?!?)

Sicy said:

Here is a tip, when you copy the links from photobucket, copy the LAST link out of the 3, the one that has the tags, [/B][/QUOTE]

oh Sicy :wink: that's exactly what I did in the first place, haha ... but being as dense as I am, I deleted the 'IMG' thingy's when I posted them (:huh: yes, I know!!!) which is probably why they were initially posted as just links ... or ... ermmm, somethin' like that, haha.

Anyway! DUH! Now I know what I'm doing! Thanks m'dear!

haha, you're funny :wink: Hey! I want one of those tshirts too!! I too have discovered a new found appreciation for Adam lately, hehe :drool:

ahem ... :wink:

I was with my good mate (U2 Bliss!) who was over from Perth for the concerts, so I don't think we were the couple you mentioned, haha ... though, we ARE a couple of idiots at U2 (but in a good way of course! :wink: )

Last edited:
i wish i took a camera :( at concerts recently i just figure i cbf wasting my time worrying about taking photos. but now i think its worth the effort, having your own photos that you took yourself.

people always told me that if you pay too much attention to the photos, you couldn't enjoy the concert.

That's true, and I must say that it wasn't a problem for me, because the worst thing is I screwed up a lot of photos, and missed a lot of precious moment to take a shot because I was completely amazed. So, still, the joy comes first, then photo taking just what you do at your 'spare time'. :wink:

U2 Bliss said:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Love ya work TE....Love ya Magic Camera....

hee :)

oh god, I suffer seperation anxiety if I don't take a camera to concert, haha :wink: For me, concerts & camera's go hand in hand .. and I have an awesome time with both (lots of practice :wink: ) I'm just a visual person, so it helps me to remember (and brings back all the emotion too) :)

mandy1973 said:
oh, those photos are awesome!!! Love the one of The Edge and Bono in Mysterious Ways!!!

thanks mandy :) and I must say that your pics (on your Adelaide thread) are really beautiful :hyper:

I really love that one of Adam that you took esp .. sort of half way down the page, that's a gorgeous shot!

Back
Top Bottom