Meeting the Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

duckphan

Babyface
Has anyone seen the band out on the town on concert night after the show? I ask because I was at the show in Seattle last night and afterwards went to Kell's, an Irish pub, with some buddies. We met two girls there who told us they were friends with the owner and he had said the band might be stopping by that night. Then, as if our hopes weren't up enough, they turned the music up and started playing all U2. In the end, it didn't happen but I guess it seemed feasible....I'm sure they go out sometimes and this was a bit of a hidden little Irish pub. The girls could have been just giving us a hard time....my theory is they had a few young handsome guys with them and wanted to keep us there!

Anyone had the good fortune of meeting them out the night of a show?

I remember reading somewhere they would frequent gay bars on Zoo TV b/c people wouldn't bother them.

I met them outside the Philips Arena at the first Atlanta Elevation show and I think I heard that they went to some pub after that but I had been up for freakin' 48 hours and had a 5 hour drive home so I didn't bother...

Achtung Ya'll said:
I met them outside the Philips Arena at the first Atlanta Elevation show and I think I heard that they went to some pub after that but I had been up for freakin' 48 hours and had a 5 hour drive home so I didn't bother...

this is impressive...cos he was also 11 at the time

Back
Top Bottom