Meeting bono video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lemontreeexit

The Fly
Met bono yesterday outside of the toyota center. He signed my map to the joshua tree exactly like this " Anthony to the joshua tree 06 from oklahoma" Awesome....I also taped about 30 minutes of the show and all of fast cars. and i will get more tonight.
email me at aedwards39@cox.net fo rmy video of me talking to bono.

lemontreeexit said:
Met bono yesterday outside of the toyota center. He signed my map to the joshua tree exactly like this " Anthony to the joshua tree 06 from oklahoma" Awesome....I also taped about 30 minutes of the show and all of fast cars. and i will get more tonight.
email me at aedwards39@cox.net fo rmy video of me talking to bono.

can you take a picture of your map and post it here? that'd be awesome to see!

Re: Re: Meeting bono video

u2wedge said:

can you take a picture of your map and post it here? that'd be awesome to see!

I second this motion! It was be awesome to see that map. :yes:

Hey, I was at the meet and greet yesterday as well. Bono signed a painting that I did of him... "no cigars, but champaigne though" and drew in a cigar and champaigne glass, it's the greatest thing! My sister took a few pictures of me posing with him... what a night!

I can't recall seeing a Joshua Tree map... maybe you were on the opposite side? Anyway, it sounds like we were both in the right place at the right time! I'm going to email you for that footage.

Achtung_Bebe said:
Hey, I was at the meet and greet yesterday as well. Bono signed a painting that I did of him... "no cigars, but champaigne though" and drew in a cigar and champaigne glass, it's the greatest thing! My sister took a few pictures of me posing with him... what a night!

I can't recall seeing a Joshua Tree map... maybe you were on the opposite side? Anyway, it sounds like we were both in the right place at the right time! I'm going to email you for that footage.

wow, sounds like you have a nice piece of 'customized' artwork to hang now... any chance you could email me a pic of that?

u2wedge *at* gmail *dot* com

thx!

or please post something here. We'd all LOVE to see. If not, my email is: madeleinesmom @ yahoo . com (no spaces)

Achtung_Bebe said:

Pictures PLEASE :) !

Achtung_Bebe said:

I have posted pictures of my experience here: http://forum.interference.com/t144888.html

We saw you guys! I was across the driveway from you near the middle! It was a worthwhile wait for sure and at least we had glorious weather.
Did you take any photos of the other side? If so would you please post these as well?
Actually if anyone else took pictures would you please post them?
I took a few and will do so very soon!
Thanks!

Achtung_Bebe said:

I took a photo of the other side of the driveway and your sister is in it. I will post it on your "I got Vertigo" thread.
Post any you took of 'our side" please :)

Back
Top Bottom