MEeting Bono in 'the City of blinding Lights'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you :)

it is..first time I saw his hair in a pony tail this tour..he came up in the car with no hat..just the pony tail...and it was so fantastic..cus he looked so diferent...and when he came out he just put the hat on..but you can still see the pony tail :)

Awwwwwwww that's such an sweet picture of Bono still holding your book! What an incredible thing that would be to have him reading your poetry in the early morning. I can see it now there's a soft sunrise in the distance and he's all curled up reading :cute: Sorry the writer/poet in me get's carried away sometime,hehe.

Kite, I loved your story! I'm so happy for you! Bono really is a sweatheart! October 10 is a special day for me too! It was my first U2 concert. A day I will never forget!

Kite
What an incredible moment you must have had, just lovely! I must ask though, How did he smell??
What I would not give to plant a big ol' smooch on that man's chops!
You will never forget that day and the feelings will carry you for a long, long time!
Bravo!!

ahaha..I can't believe it :

you would not believe how many people asked me that very same thing :)

What can I say? I can't point a specific smell..but it was good...lol :)

Oh gosh...I truly can not forget this moment..never in a lifetime :)

Thanxs mate :)

It doesn't mean a thing..but I like to think U2 only did The Fly once...in 5 shows at the 'garden'...exactly the same day I gave him the book ... whose name is a line of the Fly.. :) Just fooling around with that idea :)

Back
Top Bottom