May 9 & 10 - Pics to come

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scarletwine

New Yorker
09/05
We checked it about 2:00 pm and then decided to go look around. At the main entrance we met a group, security, and John waiting on Bono to come out. So we stop and join the crowd. Duh newbie here – a freakin nervous wreck. Hubby is in charge of the camera so I can ogle all. So then out comes Gavin and friend (1 pic) then out comes Ali and the kids I was in the elevator with – Eli, John, & Nanny. What a trip.

B moves to the left and is quick. He reachs our side and hugs Ruth. She presents him with a bottle of red wine (don’t tell anyone). Then a book of pics. At that point I’m getting impatient cause he’s limited on time. He signs our stuff, a few great looks and on he goes. Thank God I was on that side cause they never let hime get to end either day.

If boomspeed quits acting up I’ll get all pics up.

Eli and John? Aw!!!! What's their nanny like? I used to take care of 4 kids....mayhaps I should apply....

Can't wait to see your Bono pics! :D

hey scarletwine! great photos- congratulations on getting a lovely photo w/ bono! :up:

i am friends w/ ruth (the girl who gave bono the wine), and she'd love to get in touch with you... please email me your email address, and i'll pass it on to her! (u2fannyc AT yahoo DOT com)

thanks again for sharing your story and photos! :bow:

Back
Top Bottom