Love and Peace from Hawaii! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
So as some of you may know, I was the one that Bono pointed at and sang a verse to during LAPOE in Honolulu. I was really excited and of course I didn't want to shove a camera in his face during that moment - I wanted to enjoy it as much as I could! Anyone got pics/vids of that?? Much appreciated! :D

this is as close as I got with my crappy camera. It not what you are looking for, but still a pleasure to view :wink: (and posted before)

Bono-LAPOE.jpg

Babydoll said:
So as some of you may know, I was the one that Bono pointed at and sang a verse to during LAPOE in Honolulu. I was really excited and of course I didn't want to shove a camera in his face during that moment - I wanted to enjoy it as much as I could! Anyone got pics/vids of that?? Much appreciated! :D

oh my gosh, amazing... i wonder what he meant by it? what do you think?

OMG, lies you rule!

Liesje said:
Carmel, while I'm at it, wasn't Adam basically playing for you at one point? Was it your hand he shook? :love:

Hawaii%20Dec%202006%20207.jpg

Hawaii%20Dec%202006%20208.jpg

:bow: Lies! Thank you! Yes he was playing for me. He did it twice. Once during streets I touched the bass and then durning Mysterious Ways I shook his hand. I am glad you cannot see the look on my face. I was trying to do this:sexywink: but it came out like this:ohmy:

:lol:

Last edited:
I have a photo of that moment, but I'm sorry to say I don't think you're in view Babydoll. I'm trying to upload it but I'm not sure how to. When I click the IMG button to post a pic what do I need to do to upload a pic from my computer? I've entered the file address but it doesn't seem to work... (Sorry for my incompetence!!!)

Last edited:
you need to upload the pic to a host, like www.photobucket.com. You can sign up quicky, and for free! You upload your pictures from your computer, and then once completed, you should see three different codings underneath. To post the pic here, just copy the 3rd one, that starts off with "

u2282.jpg

Thanks for the help Lila64. Much appreciated!

Babydoll, were you the one wearing a white tank top?

Last edited:
cattymizzle is the old guy on the left, the guy grinning and looking in the wrong direction.

(btw, rumor has it that the real cattymizzle was one of the very few fans to attend all 13 shows of Leg 5)

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow::bow: :bow: :bow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom