Looking for Michael Brigham and Liz Smith, from Chicago 2 GA line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

romi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I wanted to say thanks for letting me (Roman) and Jennifer into the ellipse in your place. It really meant a lot to us, especially because of the DVD taping. I hope you had a blast at the show.

Roman
rg_3@juno.com

hey those are my 2 friends, i stayed at his place while in chicago

he doesnt post on here but ill make sure he sees this

Hey Romi,

It was cool hanging out with you in the G.A. line, the pics turned out great and I can't wait to send them to you.

There are 3 great ones of you, Jennifer and Brad

Hey Roman,

This is Louis, from Monday's U2 show. Congrats on getting into the ellipse. We got a nice picture of you guys in the front row. Go here:

home.uchicago.edu/~romy

Click on U2

You guys were up on the screen before the show and in between KOL and U2, so we took a picture. We also got some other good pictures for everyone else.

We ended up on the first row outside the ellipse on Adam's side right in front of Larry's Love and Peace drumkit. Romy got a drumstick (after Love and Peace) and a pick (which Dallas threw to her before the show).

Enjoy!

Louis

Hey guys it's great to hear from all of you. We should trade e-mail addresses, because I am not a premium member...

mine is rg_3@juno.com

I will soon have Chicago pictures up, and if you want you can look at my other U2-relatyed pics. Go to www.imagestation.com; do a quick registration, and then do a search for member for "romangokhman"

Back
Top Bottom