Looking for Fall Leg Boston Video/Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LisaU2

The Fly
Hey Everyone,

I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me out! I'm looking for some videos and photos from the October shows in Boston. I'd really like any video of Where the Streets Have No Name both (or either) the 10/3 or 10/4 shows, particularly when Adam and Bono are anywhere on the ellipse.

I'm also looking for any videos or photos from Electric Co. from 10/4, when Bono dove into the crowd. My friends and I were the ones holding him up and are trying to find some good shots of this to add some perspective to it!

I've been looking around for these for the past few weeks and have found some great stuff posted on various sites, but the search (especially for video, which is harder to track down) is still on!

Thanks in advance!

Electric Co. 10-4-05
09_bonolean.jpg

09_bonolean2.jpg

oo i got a great one from streets 10/3, I bet you're in it if you're at the tip.

it's gonna be huge cuz I don't feel like resizing :|

IMG_2983.JPG

Finally I have a video of the Streets 10/3 but I dont know how to send it. If you give me your email I can email it to you. :)

AWESOME. Thank you SO much, those ones of Electric Co. were exactly what I was looking for.

You can email me at lisamc9 at aol. Again, many, many thanks!

great pictures!!

I'm still trying to get tickets for one of the 12/4-5 Boston shows (through Ebay.) Can anyone tell me how the "ellipse people" are selected; is it random/luck? And how early do you have to be there to get a good standing position (even if you're not in ellipse)?

Also, if I don't have a good chance getting close on the floor, I would want to get seats instead; does anyone know how far the ellipse reaches out in Boston; for example:to middle of section 22? or farther; like middle of section 12?

Thanks so much for your help!!

Back
Top Bottom