Las Vegas 1 & 2 and Oakland 1 & 2 photos from inside the Ellipse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4U2Play

Refugee
Hi U2 fans,

What a great time it was seeing U2 four times in six days, unforgettable.

It was a blast meeting all the cool U2 fans outside the arenas and inside the Ellipse, half the fun for me is conversing with all the other passionate U2 nuts about our favorite band.

I finally got around to uploading some photos of the shows, check out the website here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/deserttrails-reg

It's my father's website, and the servers are sometimes slow, especially if it gets a lot of hits at the same time, so please be patient when clicking on the individual photos.

I took a lot of shots of people in the Ellipse before the shows, plus lots of shots of the fans on the outside rail, so you might be able to see yourself in these photos if you were at these shows.

I didn't take many photos of the Oakland shows, unfortunately. I just enjoyed myself for two hours each night and concentrated on really getting into the music and the atmosphere instead of worrying about snapping photos that everyone else seemed to be taking anyway.

Hope you enjoy, see you in Portland!

Nick

Last edited:
Nick! These are awesome pictures! Thanks.....and you got some of my friends the Exit bands and people who were with them! I remember you from the elipse Friday night, I was there too! Don't see me in any of your pics tho but my sister was the one on crutches in a wheelchair at the inside rail in the elipse and I stood by her . Bono sang Sometimes right on the ramp in front of me.....a highlight since it is my favorite song and it was my first GA, first elipse! Great pics tho! Thanks sooo much for sharing them. I'll be in Portland but we have seats in the 200's.

Karen
San Diego

Thanks for sharing these! I see myself in a couple of these shots from vegas II :D

Karen,

Yeah, I remember your sis in the wheelchair, didn't Bono hold her hand and sing to her at some point? It's so cool that they allow wheelchairs down there, what a great spot you guys had.

Miroslava,

Yeah, I totally saw you down there in the front row of the Ellipse at LV2, rockin' out in front of Adam. Alli was just to the left of you, U2's two craziest fans right up front, as it should be.

What a show that was, thank God we were all there to witness it!

4U2Play said:
Karen,

Miroslava,

Yeah, I totally saw you down there in the front row of the Ellipse at LV2, rockin' out in front of Adam. Alli was just to the left of you, U2's two craziest fans right up front, as it should be.

What a show that was, thank God we were all there to witness it!

:yes:

It was amazing!

And yes, that was me spazing out :D
Kevin was to my left and then Alli to his.

Last edited:
Ha! Arent you the one that was telling a blonde next to me in Oakland 2 that you got 3 hot girls into the ellipse? :laugh:

Sicy,

LOL! Yeah, I guess, except it was the three hot girls who got ME into the Ellipse, not the other way around!

The Oakland staff was totally cool, they let four of us in on one ticket. Maybe Portland will let six of us in, we'll give it a shot :wink:

Hey 4u2play nice pics!!

I was in the ellipse on the rail on edge's side too for vegas 1!! We must have been right beside each other. I have some video in the "audio and video" section. (my vegas videos) you might want to check out!

Nick thanks for the great pictures! I'm sitting on the curb in the background of one. I thought I had avoided cameras at all cost, but you caught me sitting around. :wink: Great job with the concert ones!

Thanks Nick for sharing your great photos. I'm right behind Ali in Oakland so there's got quite few pictures of me too.

how to get in ellipse?

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I want to go to Boston in GA admission. How can you get in the ellipse? Is it picked randamly? And if you don't get in the ellippse, how do you still get close?

Thanks!
PK

God, thanx for bringing back the good memories.... sucks that the special someone I took broke things up with me the following week.... f$%@k!!!!:sad:

Back
Top Bottom