Is BONO still wearing my wrist band?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmullenjr

Babyface
Seattle 2 during the fly i noticed BONO did not have a ONE wrist band on, so as he got close to me I took mine off and he let me put mine on his wrist...

A cool experience, I was wondering though if he would just take it off or continue to wear it.

I was looking at Chicago 4 pics tonight and saw he was still wearing the wrist band...

Although, I wonder if it is mine, or if he has put on a new one by now...I'll probably never know, but I think and hope it is still mine.

it's the ones they are selling at the show, just plain white, with the word ONE on them.

hey, i was there and saw you give it to him. what a great moment :) He had it on in at least some of the Chicago shows...

cmullenjr said:
it's the ones they are selling at the show, just plain white, with the word ONE on them.

heh...i was joking. I was asking you to describe it (coz they're all the same, that was the joke). that's so cool tho, Bono came up to you and wore something of yours. :drool:

that's the thing i think is cool about the experience...i'm thinking to myself it is mine, so that i feel way cool...but probably he took it off and got a new one...

i was just suprised when i was at seattle 2 that he didn't have one, so when he came close to me i held it up and he let me put it on his wrist.

I'm sure he kept it on until he found his own. Lord knows how long that was, you know how Bono loses shit. Probably never found it and just kept yours, lucky girl.
Although, I would have wished it was the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom