In search of an Interferencer... MSG 11/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Have you seen these people?

haveyouseen.JPG

they yelled across the ellipse to me before the 11/21 MSG show... calling me "Headache"

Obviously i do not go by headache any other place but on interference.

they gave me a name in return, but it was very loud and i didn't quite make it out. but i did take a picture of them, and they in turn took one of me.

does anyone know who they/he/she is/are?

gracias.

give headache a break, its not like they post many pictures on interference or anything :uhoh:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
ah ha!

and don't yell at me... the majority of the times that i meet interferencers i'm under the influence. just ask my P.O.

now where are they?

haha, that must be true!

You didn`t even recognize me when I saw you back in May! (but then again, I looked a bit different)

Headache in a Suitcase said:
ah ha!

and don't yell at me... the majority of the times that i meet interferencers i'm under the influence. just ask my P.O.

now where are they?

I think they hang out in that picture thread in LS if you want to find them.

chrissybaby said:
how tall is the dude with the blue hoodie????!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be stood behind him.:sad:

Looks Like a young Hanibal Lechter

And the Lady on the far right - looks like she looking for a winner!!!

I didn't notice all of these subtle nuances regarding the other people in the photo until you all mentioned it (strangely tall hannibal Lecter and the nose picker).:lmao:

Glad to see I wasn't the only person yelling for "Headache" on the 21st! :laugh: I caught him real quick out in the Lobby while Mr. Blu & I were lining up with everyone waiting to go through the gates.

Damn, T & T - wish I'd known you guys were there, too! Would have loved to have met you as well. :yes: Any chance you'll be in Charlotte?

Back
Top Bottom