I played WILD HORSES on piano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mike
i was there. In fact, I was a bit down from you on the thing we stood by! I loved the interaction with Bono beforehand and I saw The Edge yell a key change to you.

You were amazing. AND!!! The running down the stage at the end was perfect too!
Congrats!

Hey Philk, we never got to meet...hope there still honey in your moon...

Mike,

Sent you some pics so check your mail..

>

Hey Phil! I don't know if this is the best thread to post this in, but I see you are posting here so I might as well. I had a great time meeting you in Hawaii! You were one of my fav new friends I made that weekend! My mom showed me what you said about me and all...Thanks so much! It meant a lot to me! :hug:

I just saw this on Youtube, congrats Mike (loved your exit off stage) and Maddy! :up:

Mike,

I once messaged you a while ago on youtube with some pictures... anyways, you did a fantastic job up there, and i had to show all my friends your exit off the stage! It was purely classic!!

Congrats!!

You were amazing!!! Wild Horses! I was on your B stage.......

Saw you get pulled up, play (I seriously thought Bono would say no because you were so specific LOL!!)

Your return to the B Stage was just incredible. YOu did that jump in the air............. You seemed so happy and then you couldn't find your spot........................AMAZING!!!!

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
Sounds good! I find my self quite strange...well at least my friends do...but your compliment will do :wink: :hug:

Maddy, you are not strange!!!

I was standing right behind you helping Darryl protect you!!!

I'm so happy for you..............

I have that one pic of you plus the video when Bono looked down at you during Love and Peace!!!!

skjuls said:

Maddy, you are not strange!!!

I was standing right behind you helping Darryl protect you!!!

I'm so happy for you..............

I have that one pic of you plus the video when Bono looked down at you during Love and Peace!!!!

:ohmy: :hyper:

Mike, we were standing just a few feet away from you when you got pulled up. We were so happy for you :applaud: It was a thrill to hear Wild Horses too, so thanks for that ;) I also saw the little handshake and smile John gave to you afterwards. What a guy!

Congrats again :) It was truly a great night!

Great job, Michael! I remembered you from St Louis. I'm soooooo glad you got up b/c I wanted that song played and I love the piano part you did. I have a great pic of you bowing to the crowd!

Cheers man!!!! I am so happy for u! Twice!!! U bastard!!!! hehehehehe. I carried my own me+guitar+u2 sign around to no success. Guess it had to be the right night the right place.

congrats!!!!! i loved it

You did a great job Micheal... I was only three people away from you when Bono pulled you up. I was the hand you grabed as you where finding your way back to your spot:wave: It is funny because I was also at STL (seats) and I had no idea it was you.:applaud:

here are the shots I took... congrats!

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

Back
Top Bottom