I met Larry!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2bpbear24

War Child
last night's show was amazing.. not only did i get into the elipse but i was on the front rail RIGHT in front of Egde.... :drool: :drool:

i posted some pics somewhere around here, but here is one i got of Bono giving me a thumbs up when he showed up super late at 5:15pm :madspit:

U2001.jpg

and after the show i still had a bit of hope left bc NONE of them got out and said hi to the fans when they got there. :( so... a few of us stood there until 1:00am and sure enough, here comes Larry Mullen Jr!!!! i was lucky enough to meet him and get a picture with him! his accent...omg... :drool: ....but its ok that i look like crap cuz of standing in the 92 degree weather all day.... :shifty:

best. concert. ever.

:drool: :drool:

IMGP1150photoshopped.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
He came out last night, too? :scream: :banghead:

Great pic, I'm happy for you! :)

:uhoh:

but it wasnt until 1:00am so lots of people left and there were only 7or8 of us there... :reject:

:wink:

I'm waiting for my pic with Larry to show up in my inbox. I was too scared to put my arm around him though. lol My fingers did kinda get caught up in the cuff of his shirt though. :uhoh:

clarityat3am said:
I'm waiting for my pic with Larry to show up in my inbox. I was too scared to put my arm around him though. lol My fingers did kinda get caught up in the cuff of his shirt though. :uhoh:

haha yay! cant wait to see your pic :D

LOL i just noticed ur sig! oh the hilariousness of it all. that guy was kinda creepy tho...but he was still funny. haha

:wink:

clarityat3am said:
I think the word surreal sums it up. I still don't believe it!

ah.. yes. that definately fits. i keep looking at the pic, and thinking.. "did that really happen? is that really larry?" haha

it'll sink in soon enough and then i will freak out.

:crazy: :wink:

LOL I was freaking out when I thought my fingers were hopelessly entangled in his cuff! All I could think was damn he's gonna get pissy about this and then there goes my picture!! :lol:

clarityat3am said:
LOL I was freaking out when I thought my fingers were hopelessly entangled in his cuff! All I could think was damn he's gonna get pissy about this and then there goes my picture!! :lol:

:lmao:

well lets hope the pic comes out ok :) haha

If you hear a repeating thumping sound that is my head hitting the desk for letting my friend drag me into a cab and not staying. Argh!
But congratulations on the picture--it is very cute and greatly deserved for your stick-to-itiveness. Way to go!

LMAusten said:
If you hear a repeating thumping sound that is my head hitting the desk for letting my friend drag me into a cab and not staying. Argh!
But congratulations on the picture--it is very cute and greatly deserved for your stick-to-itiveness. Way to go!

..were you the girl with the blonde hair wearing the black tanktop?

That was May 11 of this year at the [name of hotel removed]. That meeting was all about luck and good timing. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom