I met Larry!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GracelandHarley said:

:up: :drool:

You midwestern girls are awfully tall! (Or is the Irish boy that short?:huh: )

A bit of both, but look, I'm shorter than Larry! (does than mean I'm shorter than Bono?)

photo45.jpg

Umm....I have a picture with Adam....does that count? Guess not....

*snicker*

I've managed to meet 3/4 U2 members this tour.........guess who the one is that I haven't met....

LARRY!

Once I meet him, I can die.......

*but I do have his drumstick*

:shh:

Pics with Adam count! He's kinda elusive too.

When did you get your Larry stick? I got mine last tour and I think that's where all my good luck for this tour started. :yes:

I'm shorter than Bono, actually. I'm about 5'3(ish).

Funny. I thought Larry was very tall, for some reason.
WHich of them is the tallest? Is it Adam?

Ok.

I must say it.

Larry. Is. Creepy (I mean this affectionately. I like the Larry.)
How can one man always have the same expression on his face for 29 years? *chuckles*
Smile, damn you, smile! Is such a nice smile, Larry. Use it, man!

Larry smiles. He even laughs. I enjoyed watching him on themonitors above the stage during the shows....he has shown so much expression and joy this tour laughing, singing along....

I think Adam looks like the tallest of the four but they are small Irishmen, they just look larger than life up there on the big screen.

<< Don't think so - nobody is shorter than Bono. >>

LOL!! Awww, poor Bono. :wink:

Actually, one time when this guy met Bono for the first time, he had "jammering jaw" disease, I guess. He was kind of surprised at how short Bono was and said so.

Bono's response? "Yes, but I'm a big man in my mind."

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU, BONO!!!!!!!

U2001.jpg

The driver in this picture is my boyfriend. Thanks, I've been looking for a picture of him with Bono, he drove him several times in Sept and Dec.

Lorka127 said:
U2001.jpg

The driver in this picture is my boyfriend. Thanks, I've been looking for a picture of him with Bono, he drove him several times in Sept and Dec.

What the @#^$#@#, your bf is driving??? :hyper: :faint:

U2bpbear24 said:
last night's show was amazing.. not only did i get into the elipse but i was on the front rail RIGHT in front of Egde.... :drool:

i posted some pics somewhere around here, but here is one i got of Bono giving me a thumbs up when he showed up super late at 5:15pm :madspit:

U2001.jpg

and after the show i still had a bit of hope left bc NONE of them got out and said hi to the fans when they got there. :( so... a few of us stood there until 1:00am and sure enough, here comes Larry Mullen Jr!!!! i was lucky enough to meet him and get a picture with him! his accent...omg... :drool: ....but its ok that i look like crap cuz of standing in the 92 degree weather all day.... :shifty:

best. concert. ever.

IMGP1150photoshopped.jpg

you touched larry :wink: can i hug you? :wink:

Hey I touched Larry too! lol. Well, I dont brag about touching other men. He only put his arm around me. Yeah, so anyways...

SMB

Back
Top Bottom