I met Bono and The Edge!! 18 Year Journey with a Happy Ending!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
skjuls said:

I'm good just been really busy!

I had a week's worth of training in Kansas City.

wooo!!

:hyper:

I'm so glad that you finally got to meet them. Hooray!

Oh when you finally move in the DC area you can see my son. He's a cutie!

I can't wait! I'll bet he's a cutie..! I look forward to meeting him...I will certainly call ya when we get into town..Should be sometime in july. We just gotta find a place to live and get settled but once we get through that we will have to get together!
Will be looking for a job...any tips on that could let ya let me know.

Please keep in touch!

Hey u2fanatic GREAT JOB! Congrats. That is soo cool!!!

About what time did they arrive for the soundcheck? I am going to try and catch them tomorrow or Thursday in Denver.

Thanks and way to go!

TheFly7 said:
Hey u2fanatic GREAT JOB! Congrats. That is soo cool!!!

About what time did they arrive for the soundcheck? I am going to try and catch them tomorrow or Thursday in Denver.

Thanks and way to go!

Thanks TheFly!

Well, that day they came out as they were coming into soundcheck.. It was 4pm. However if I were you. I would hang out where they come in earlier. Just in case they come in early for soundcheck (thats what we did, we were there from 1:30pm to 4pm). I'd say from about 2pm to 5pm. Also sometimes they are running late too. As people have said, they have come out after soundcheck or on their way into soundcheck. So if you have the time to hang out for a while then that's time frame when they could show up.
Hope that helps.

Way to go Amy!!! I am in the same boat. Have a chance to finally meet them later this year after 20 years and want to know the best way.

I asked another fan b4 but would like to ask you too. How many fans were with you and do you think getting there at 3pm is too late?

Thanks for the advice. I will have to be controlled. My first impulse would be to mow down everyone around me to get to them. Must be calm...must be calm...

Back
Top Bottom