I met Adam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

God Part III

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
In front of their hotel in Copenhagen.

Got his autograph and all :)

Post more later, need to go to bed!

Cheers guys.

Ok. Listen.

I met him this Saturday. It was great, not that long, I got his autograph and told him I'd been in Gothenburg.
He said he really enjoyed Gothenburg and that he looked forward to Sunday. Then I said, with some confidence, "I'll see you Sunday!" He grinned, and walked into the hotel.

Ok, cut to the concert. I have the best spot ever. Right in front of the stage, right in front of Adam. I Will Follow begins, and Adam walks up and looks down on us. He notices me, and grins big time, just like he did in Dublin... I think that he remembered me from Dublin actually, like I said I was probably the only guy at 16 in the bomb shelter! For the rest of the concert he and I had contact 15 times or something. All in all, I think he'll remember me for some time!
Best of all though was at the end of Yahweh, I made a "you and me, Adam, you and me" thingy with my hand, and he grinned, nodded, and then Larry started Vertigo and Adam kept looking at me, smiling as he saw how much I enjoyed it. I am not a girl, and I'm not in love with him, but he has become my favourite member of U2. He's just funnier and more personal than Bono or Edge.

Great great great concert btw.

It's nice to hear male U2 fan meetings.

I'm glad you had such a great time with Adam - truly a gentle man. :yes:

OMG:faint: I am so happy for you...well 50% HAPPY and 50% jelouse ass hell!!!! I wish I could have been in your shoes:drool:

God Part III said:
Best of all though was at the end of Yahweh, I made a "you and me, Adam, you and me" thingy with my hand, and he grinned, nodded, and then Larry started Vertigo and Adam kept looking at me, smiling as he saw how much I enjoyed it. I am not a girl, and I'm not in love with him, but he has become my favourite member of U2. He's just funnier and more personal than Bono or Edge.

Cool! :applaud:

Yeah, there is something about this man when he makes eye contact with the fans. A girl I know "realized" Adam was her favorite U2 man after she made eye contact with him for a few minutes at the Elevation show in Tampa. :laugh:

I was in front of the pitch at Adam's side at Croke 2 and he really did look at the fans--not just look, but really sort of observing. :drool: I waved lots of times and he nodded and smiled. :faint:

dizzy said:

Cool! :applaud:

Yeah, there is something about this man when he makes eye contact with the fans. A girl I know "realized" Adam was her favorite U2 man after she made eye contact with him for a few minutes at the Elevation show in Tampa. :laugh:

I was in front of the pitch at Adam's side at Croke 2 and he really did look at the fans--not just look, but really sort of observing. :drool: I waved lots of times and he nodded and smiled. :faint:

He's my favourite member of the band, live-wise. Bono is so boring, so focused, I mean, not boring, but it's very staged what he does, except for certain times when he's more at ease. Like Copenhagen, he seemed very relaxed. Adam is just so cool. He seems to enjoy it much more than the others.

Hope you enjoyed Croke 2... Only saw it Friday :p

Back
Top Bottom