I Have Bono's Drumstick from Croker 2!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evenbetterthan

The Fly
Perhaps the greatest moment of my life! I got Bono's drumstick at the end of LAPOE! So great! We got in a huge fight for it though, and we had to throw plenty of punches! Ah well, totally worth it!

i'm confused. out of genuine interest are you saying there was a bona fide FIST bout over the stick in the audience?? :ohmy:

blahblahblah said:
i'm confused. out of genuine interest are you saying there was a bona fide FIST bout over the stick in the audience?? :ohmy:

That's what I'm wondering! I mean, congrats on getting the sticks...that is awesome...but were you literally punching people? :der:

I'm sure Bono would have said something if there was a fist fight .... "Hey you two! ........ can I join in?" :wink:

Sorry was away, yeah, i can post a pic of i! sometime!!!! it's broken at the top though! The reason we had to fight for it was there was a huge scramble when it was thrown into the crowd! One of the people I was there with managed to catch it but a large group of Dublin guys (who we had really got on with earlier in the day) tried to take it from him, a bit of a brawl erupted and it was broken during it! But we have about 75% of the drumstick!

Back
Top Bottom