I can't believe this just happened to me!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

happy880

The Fly
I just pulled my back out!! I have a ticket to tomorrow's concert in a lower section so I would have to stand. I am in so much pain!! I don't know how I am going to get through! Sorry....needed to "scream" it out in here!!!!!!

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

That sucks! My back has been shot from this week also, take something! or give me your ticket :wink:

Try Ben-gay! It worked when I put my back out, and I was over it by the next morning.

I hope you don't miss out on tomorrow!

Don't stand or move around until U2 gets on stage. When you hear the intro to COBL, you'll stand up and forget all about your back!

I'm one that always sits down on the floor when I have GA. I don't really care what people think b/c most people have not competed two gymnastics seasons with a pinched nerve in the lower back so I will SIT until U2 comes on thank you very much (well, I usually stand for the opening act too, to be polite).

if no medication, perhaps a brace? Isn't standing or laying better than sitting when you have a bad back? It's been a while (thank god) since I had that problem (I missed a wedding out of town for that). Or maybe you can get a shot of statol (sp?). Calling nursechrissi, calling nursechrissi

Lila64 said:
Isn't standing or laying better than sitting when you have a bad back?

Probably, though part of my problem is bad foot arches (dr. didn't think I'd walk right w/o leg braces) so standing makes it worse for me. When I sit on the floor, it's always against the rail so I'm leaning on that, otherwise sitting most likely would make it worse too.

Anyway......either way it sucks, but at least you do have a seat so you can take a break if you have to. If you can't get anything good from Doc, a bunch of OTC naproxen might help a bit (just don't take it on an empty stomach!).

I thank you all for your concern. As it turns out, I slipped a disc in L4 & 5 and it put tremendous pressure on my legs. I wasn't able to lift my legs at all. Unfortunately, I did not make it to the concert. I don't have a computer at home and I couldn't let anyone know so that they could take my ticket. I am so upset. Not only am I out $180 but I missed out on what I have discovered was a great night. All of the people out there with their little complaints....be glad you got to go!!!!

I feel for you...around the time of each concert, my back is a concern of mine. Let it go, and something else wonderful will come your way.

Val said:
I feel for you...around the time of each concert, my back is a concern of mine. Let it go, and something else wonderful will come your way.

What a wonderful sentiment. Thank you. Thank you for all of you that posted on here and showed concern. I am over it that I missed the concert. I am going to try for ticket drops for the MSG November shows. Is anyone going to those shows?

Back
Top Bottom