I am the Party Girl Man!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Party Girl Man said:

i'm still trying to figure out this forum! :scratch:

Well I hope you do figure it out because it's a wonderful place we have here.

Yeah, those Coldplay boys don't do a whole lot of that, but maybe once they're a bit older they will. A guy can dream at least.

it sure is a wonderful place! i feel a bit like charlie in the chocolate factory.

but i suppose by the time i get to 3375 posts i too will be a savy interferencer like the rest of you!

Write you send it as "ysi" in the links. ;)

I'd love to see video of your performance. I'm not sure we'll actually see a complete bootleg of Pittsburgh so anything would be great!

GOOD JOB!

Next new feat: someone learn to play Adam's bassline! Like WOWY. Real simple, that one. THEN GO UP ON STAGE!

Notice how Adam has that weird look on his face when Alin's up there? hehe!

thanks Y2K

it would really be an amazing feat if someone got on stage to play bass or drums. somehow, I don't think it will ever happen. but there are always surprises with u2, so you never know!

even the guy getting on stage to play angel of harlem the other night was amazing, since they haven't played the song the entire tour. congrats to him!

Party Girl Man said:
i'd like to share some video that I've received of my performance, for anyone interested. i'll upload it to .com as soon as I get on broadband :)sigh:) and post the link here.

(is there a better way to share 70mb of video that I'm not aware of?)

Party Girl Man: Have you uploaded the video to YSI yet?

ok everyone, sorry this has taken forever. :( i wanted to make sure i posted the best video i got, and then i had to have a friend edit a couple files together, etc... the audio is poor on this video file, and it doesn't include me getting on stage, but it's the best i've received!

http://s44.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=184W3A9HKW26Z3AGUH2IGM854P
(let me know when it runs out, i will repost it)

also, here is a link to audio of the entire pittsburgh show, if you don't already have it (and it's very good quality in my opinion):

http://www.savefile.com/projects.php?pid=460894

I posted the above in the tour audio section as well.
(btw- the bit when Bono is looking for me and they pull me on and Bono walks me to the main stage is at the end of the Stuck in a Moment file)

Y2K said:
What if someone were to sync the audio from the bottom link with your video? :love:

i'm currently working on that ;) and waiting for some other promised video of the first part when I get on stage. but I just wanted to post what I had so far.

Back
Top Bottom