How early GA's line up at MSG New York?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2mex

The Fly
Does anyone could let me know if they let camp for line up at MSG New York? or how early is it possible to line up for GA??
See you nov. 21st and 22nd
Thanks

I'm curious about this as well...though I wonder if the excessive rain in October skewed how early people would so show up. Obviously some people are going to show up at the crack of dawn no matter what the weather is like, but I'd tend to doubt that it would be in the same volume as it would be if the weather happened to be decent.

Hmmm...and that was a Saturday too! Thanks for the info.

ETA: I'm planning on getting there around 10:30-11 after I get out of class no matter what, so I guess whatever it is, it is. I'd like to think I'll still get a decent spot arriving at that time.

u2mex said:
Does anyone could let me know if they let camp for line up at MSG New York? or how early is it possible to line up for GA??
See you nov. 21st and 22nd
Thanks

New York is really late and mellow when it comes to lining up for GA, no need to camp out really, line doesn't even hit 100 til about 11:30-noon (was like this for the Saturday show where it poured and for the Monday show when it was reasonable and didn't rain, and for past shows that I know of).

Headache in a Suitcase said:

and what number did you get again, GA ellipse slut? :wink::flirt:

344%3B%3B38323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3236%3E7%3B4%3E793%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3C4%3B%3B96%3C59nu0mrj

:whistle:

:flirt:

Back
Top Bottom