Great Time @ Vegas One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike=Kite

Babyface
WOW, what a show. Great time from beginning to end.

I feel so lucky to have been at that show. I met so many great Fans while waiting in line. Even a handful of people from my same town of Flagstaff, AZ.

Once inside I found a spot on the right side of the ellipse right in front of the little platform that Bono steps on, one row back. BEST SPOT I EVER HAD.

Dallas tossed out a few guitar picks and one fell into my hand. AWESOME!

During the first half of the show Bono stepped out onto the little platform and grabbed my hand when he leaned way out into the crowd. AWESOME!

I found one photo of that moment here and hope to find more. Toss them my way if you have pics. Thanks.

I am still high from that show

Michael

Yeah Vegas1 was an awesome show, and I was in the elipse so it was an even greater experience! Bono sang Sometimes right in front of me on the ramp where I was standing with my sister who was in a wheelchair. Wow....Amazing! It was the most AWESOME feeling being on the floor, especially inside the elipse when the confetti fell during COBL. THAT was for me the highlight of this tour! Altho I feel Vegas2 was the BEST show I've seen this tour and I still have the closer in Portland to look forward to.

There are tons of pics on Interference and U2.com as well as a lot of the other U2 message board type websites. Keep cruising and surfing and you will find them. If you'd like to see mine, PM me and I'm happy to share the link to my Photobucket pages.

Karen

I walked up to the box office at 6:30pm and got section L6, 2nd row right on Adam's side. I couldn't believe it! It was so amazing.

Back
Top Bottom