Girl on stage Boston 10-04-05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brkngrrl

The Fly
Hello

Don't know if this is the best place to post this. My sister was the girl pulled up on stage last night (10-4) during with or without you! We have one digital camera that we share but she had it wrapped around her back when she got pulled up so I had no camera to take any pictures! There were some really nice people around us that took some photos (a BIG thank you to u guys) but just checking if anyone happened to take anymore (the more the better). Also wondering if anyone knows if anyone got a video of it by any chance? Or any suggestions as to where I could look to find a video of it would be really helpful! Please email me: brkngrrl@hotmail.com

thanks

Here's one I took! (Man, she must be on Cloud 9 right now) Sorry this is so dark and it's just of her back, but it's the only one I could get

75.jpg

By the way, were you the girls with the flowers, is that how he noticed you? That is really amazing, I'm very glad for you and your sister!!

It's so cool, never know what it is Bono is going to recognize in the audience that will catch his eye and move him to choose who he pulls up on stage or interacts with. Signs, flowers, gifts, smiles, attire, hair color.....

an_cat said:
Here's one I took! (Man, she must be on Cloud 9 right now) Sorry this is so dark and it's just of her back, but it's the only one I could get

75.jpg

WOW!!!:ohmy:

There was a security guard blocking my view, so this was the only one I got-

it was SUCH a lovely moment, she looked great up there with Bono :heart:

17_wowy.jpg

whoo, I'm one of those weird girls that approached you outside the Four Seasons the other day, bitching about Bono decoy. My best friend who was with me got some good photos with your sis in it. I'll make sure she posts or sends them to you.

Whoo, btw, did you slip something on stage for Bono during Stuck in a Moment? What the heck was he reading?

Thanks to everyone for the photos! She is still trying to calm down! It was the last thing she expected! Yup we were the ones with the flowers. He came over and took hers before he pulled her up.

locomosquito: The Bono decoy was just mean! I can't wait to see those pictures your friend took. Thank you soo much! Btw...during stuck he was reading the lyrics! It was so funny because the guy with the head set was actually pointing to where he was in the song!

I noticed him reading those lyrics! :lol: Tell your sister that she really looked amazing up there with Bono, considering I would have been a complete mess.:drool:

Oh, and I was just going through my folder and found this one. Bono waving "goodbye" to your sister.:heart:

76.jpg

Those are fantastic photos, Ayaz!!! By the way, I thought your name sounded VERY familiar and, sure enough, I met you at some MSG Elevation shows. :wink: Kami Fuller and Kevin Cray were staying with me for those. Too funny!

Joyce

daveydave,

I cannot get the flickr link you posted to work! Can you please re-post it? It was an amazing moment and she is still trying to recover from it! I would love to see any pictures you may have.

thanks!

Please help! How do I get close?

Great pictures everyone! I'm impressed how close you all got!!

I'm still trying to get tickets for one of the 12/4-5 Boston shows (through Ebay.) Can anyone tell me how the "ellipse people" are selected; is it random/luck? And how early do you have to be there to get a good standing position (even if you're not in ellipse)?

Also, if I don't have a good chance getting close on the floor, I would want to get seats instead; does anyone know how far the ellipse reaches out in Boston; for example:to middle of section 22? or farther; like middle of section 12?

Thanks so much for your help!!

Great pictures everyone! I'm impressed how close you all got!!

I'm still trying to get tickets for one of the 12/4-5 Boston shows (through Ebay.) Can anyone tell me how the "ellipse people" are selected; is it random/luck? And how early do you have to be there to get a good standing position (even if you're not in ellipse)?

= random, but I came in around 7:15 - 7:30 on both nights. Still got selected each of those Oct nights.

= I have no idea about standing position. From what I remember on Elevation, anytime before or during the beginning of the opener's set & you should be within 10 - 15 feet of the tip.
Personally, I'd hang back.

= I did have an experience on the floor where people just kept moving out of our way and ended up 10 feet from the tip and slightly left of it. We didn't push or anything, just others getting beer. Not a bad spot for the acoustic set on 6/9/01.

Also, if I don't have a good chance getting close on the floor, I would want to get seats instead; does anyone know how far the ellipse reaches out in Boston; for example:to middle of section 22? or farther; like middle of section 12?

= almost to the middle of section 1 and 12. Past 22. You can also get a good idea from the Elevation DVD, although I think it extends just a bit further for Vertigo.

Thanks so much for your help!!

= Anytime!

Back
Top Bottom