Generic text message from Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shoeuner

Babyface
I was at the 5/10 Chicago concert and sent a text message to 86483 during One. I got a text message back the next day at 6:10pm saying:

Hey this is Bono. Thanks for taking action with the ONE campaign to make AIDS and poverty history. Go to www.one.org/UNITE for more.

Peace
Bono

When I read "Hey this is Bono" I thought oh my god maybe he was sending a personal messge back, but it looks like it is a generic message sent to those who text in during One.

Just wanted to know if other people got same same message.

shoeuner said:
I was at the 5/10 Chicago concert and sent a text message to 86483 during One. I got a text message back the next day at 6:10pm saying:

Hey this is Bono. Thanks for taking action with the ONE campaign to make AIDS and poverty history. Go to www.one.org/UNITE for more.

Peace
Bono

When I read "Hey this is Bono" I thought oh my god maybe he was sending a personal messge back, but it looks like it is a generic message sent to those who text in during One.

Just wanted to know if other people got same same message.

YES! I got one too!

My hubby left the cell in the van, so we missed out on this, but we were curious if the names on the screen were *really* what got texted. So did any of you see your names up there?

Back
Top Bottom