Finally...Pix from 4/6 staples

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

galactic2154

The Fly
My pix from staples 4/6

I know it was a while ago but i thought id let u guys enjoy some of the pix....seat: right in the middle on the outside ellipse all the way in the front...

Last edited:
i dont know if u the pic shows....for me its not..the correct way to add in a pic is to go to IMG then copy the pic file title into IMG, correct?

can't see anything... not sure what you posted or where your pics are...

(Photo url goes inbetween where the dots are). I'd love to see more pics, since I was at that show, outer ellipse, left side, 4-6 people deep

i know this will sound kinda of dumb:huh: can n e one make an example of how to post a pic from the computer? I got some great photos i would like to share.

Last edited:
Finally i was able to learn how to post pix and now i can share it wit u guys....Enjoy

outside of staples around 4pm...Edge signing autographs
IMG_1134.jpg

beginning of City of Blinding Lights...Bono comes right up the stairs right in front of us...very unexpected thinking he would be on stage first
IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

Time for Love and Peace
IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

Last edited:
Towards Zoo Station The Edge decides to come to the front of the ellipse and bono decides to put on the blue towards the end of the song
IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

onto mysterious ways wen the infamous big breasted woman gets thrown onto the stage to meet bono....i actually met this girl early in the morning to get tix for vegas and she just so happened to be there...she had said that she told a few guys to boost her up on stage and so she did...keep an eye out for her at the vegas show she might pull another stunt
IMG_1337.jpg

thanks for the pix - I had seen the Dodger Blue pic (I had requested it after the show). And yes, who could forget the 'big' girl who jumped onstage after Bono had picked someone already. Remember they had to run away - he was scared :giggle: (I'd be!)

I was on the outer ellipse, but to the left of center. When Bono sang SYCMIOYO, he was right in front of us (I was about 4-5 people back)

ummm....does anyone have pics of the front side of "biggy"?

:giggle:

..nevva mind..<note to self...check the Photo section, stupid>

Last edited:
she does have her own website....she even gave me a copy of her calendar....her name i believe is dazza del rio

did you get to park at Staples since you were apparently in line all day, or at least during the day. Or do you have to park somewhere else - just wondering for the Nov. shows if/when I do line up for GA...

we parked about 4 blocks away from staples about 6 am in the morning...i believe it was 10 dollars for the whole day or sumthing like that....and from there we just walked to staples and stood in line

galactic2154 said:
we parked about 4 blocks away from staples about 6 am in the morning...i believe it was 10 dollars for the whole day or sumthing like that....and from there we just walked to staples and stood in line

So at some point you'd go back to your car to put your stuff away? And if I paid the $20 to park at Staples, do they allow it early? Damn greedy bastards! :mad:

about 6 am wen people are going to work....they park in those all day parking lots so about 15 to 20 will do for the day...and ya around 5 pm, about 1 hr and 30 mins before the show we took stuff bak to the car and went bak in line and got ready

Back
Top Bottom