Experiences with the band in Paris 10/7/2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xavi

The Fly
A nice picture from my wife in Paris
AA112.jpg

Some more pics from Paris in my web page: www.u2experiences.com

all the pictures in your albums are GREAT! thanks for sharing them! the pics in your online album say "click to enlarge" but they don't enlarge :( anyway, please keep them coming!

Last edited:
I'm travelling for Rome now, so when i come back i will fix the enlargement for pictures.
anjarw, the picture that i took from you with Adam is great, expect it for next week !

xavi said:
I'm travelling for Rome now, so when i come back i will fix the enlargement for pictures.
anjarw, the picture that i took from you with Adam is great, expect it for next week !

yaaaay can't wait! have fun in rome guys :yes:

xavi, i just know you have some pictures from Rome to put on your website--pleeaaaaaaaaase!!! your site rocks!

Hi there,
I will try to answer everybody, thanks everybody for enjoy the pics:

I have fixed in my web page the pictures of Paris, so if you click on them now, you can download a bigger image.

About the experience with larry, i have talken about it in this post: http://forum.interference.com/t131630.html

The pics from Rome are now in the photo shop, as soon as i get them and i'm back from last concerts in france and spain, i will post them (if i still have enough space in the web page).

xavi, the amsterdam pictures are amazing. i can't believe you manage to find the band in every city! thanks again for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom