Experiences with the band in Brussels 9-11/6 & some pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xavi

The Fly
I have posted some pictures that we took in Brussels. Someones are amazing. And i would like to thank you to all the fans that i met there. In my web page you can find more in biggest size (www .u2experiences. com)

AA021.jpg

AA030.jpg

AA041.jpg

AA058.jpg

No, she's my friend. I'm the guy who took the pictures and was inside the papercover :wink:

Did anyone record the news about U2 & fans in Brussels TV and other Belgian TVs?

They made us some interviews and were broadcasted. It would be very nice to have them.

too bad she's just a friend, Anway, pics are great. Bono looks cool in a white shirt as opposed to the black and purple shirts he's been seen wearing in the states.

What can I say about Adam !!

He's really so calm and gentleman.
There were 200 people waiting for the band; Bono went out to sign people and The Edge to say 'hello'. The Edge explained to us the reason for the delay between sound and images during the show. And Adam was alone waiting to sign, nobody noticed him so i called him.
He came so nice and start to talk with us. We were laughing about the next pic with my son:

x03.jpg

xavi said:
What can I say about Adam !!

He's really so calm and gentleman.
There were 200 people waiting for the band; Bono went out to sign people and The Edge to say 'hello'. The Edge explained to us the reason for the delay between sound and images during the show. And Adam was alone waiting to sign, nobody noticed him so i called him.
He came so nice and start to talk with us. We were laughing about the next pic with my son:

x03.jpg

:cute:

I'm so sorry but i'm not technician and also my english is so catalan to understand everything. Edge was explaining that the delay is normal, there is no mistake, it's because the panoramic screen and "computers" that should process everything. What i know is that we has so enthusiastic giving me an explanation that i could not understand at all. Finally he told us to don't worry because the were taken care of.

Xavi, your son is sooo adorable! And that look on his face is like, "Who the heck is this man?" So cute. :heart:

Adam looks cute as well. :cute:

Nice to share with you :wave:

Here i include two pics more from my son Josh with another cute guy;)

c01a.jpg

c04a.jpg

These are taken in Miami 2001. Josh was playing in the car of Bono with the windshield wipers and Bono was enjoying with him and my wife wanted to seat on Bono's lap.:drool:

I knew that had to be Miami. I remember Bono had rented a convertible for the couple of weeks he was here and also Gavin was with him, driving around. Your son is so cute!!

It was in March 2001, the experience was really like a dream.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Bono looks like a dork in that hat! And he must have stopped home for a change of clothes - no pictures of him in a white shirt at all on the US leg. Probably dropped the purple one off at the cleaners.

Back
Top Bottom